Default what couples should we get married at??

We plan on getting married in early Sept 2009 at a couples resort, we are going for 2 weeks and plan on splitting it up with one week in Negrli and the other in Ocho Rios. But we have no idea which one to get married at, I would like to be married on the beach since neither of us has been anywhere tropical before... Please if anyone could give us your opinion it would be greatly appreciated!!

The wedding area at CN is right next to the nudie area. I saw some full frontal during someone's wedding I am getting married at CSA on Sept 1st. From my understanding there is no au naturel area at that resort. Any resort you go to you run the chance of having someone in a crazy or risque bathing suit getting into one of your pics. I'm not too worried about this though. I think it could be a bit funny.

I am getting married at CTI in March. I called Debbie, the wedding coordinator for the Couples resorts (she is the main contact here in the states). You can find her number on the weddings link I believe, or email me (chel1387@hotmail.com)! I want a BEACH wedding too, I chose CTI (ocho rios) because they have a private beach and their nudie beach isn't anywhere near where the weddings take place. Also, from my understanding I hear earlier weddings are better for having less random people around... I hope this helps, if you can't find the number email me
    Chelsea and Zach

This is an easy one. CSS has by far the most romantic wedding setting and is the most romantic Couples resort of all. We did a vow renewal there on a friday and used the Starlight Gala as a huge reception and it was just perfect. I'd get married at CSS then go to CSA. I have a great private tour guide/driver for a private transfer if you would like his info email me jstweed@ameritech.net
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Shari & James
    Members of the 4 for 4 club

Monica and I had our hearts set on a beach wedding just like almost every other couple that gets married at a Couples Resort. On our way to CSA, we talked with a repeater couple that had gotten married on the beach and what suggestions they had for us.

First - don't be surprised if a jetski goes streaking by during your ceremony.
    Second - be prepared for people to walk by on the beach (CSA has a public beach). They put up signs but people (not guests) walk by anyway.
    Three - it can be very hot depending on the time of day
    Four - if you are recording the ceremony - you may hear a lot of extra noise (conversations, music, vendors) in the background.

We changed our minds about a beach wedding, switched to the Wedding Gazebo and are glad we did. The pictures and dvd of our wedding turned out great.

The last time we were at CSA, we watched a beautiful wedding on the beach. However, just as the vows were being spoken, an extra, extra, large man wearing an extremely small thong and his larger spouse wearing not much more than he was, walked by on the beach and were captured on video for the couple to remember as part of their wedding day.

Both of us love to watch the beach weddings but are convinced that the weddings that take place in the Wedding Gazebo are much more romantic.

Regardless of what your final decision is, you cannot go wrong by getting married at Couples. The wedding coordinator, minister, staff, and photographers will do everything to make your special day wonderful.

Mike and Monica
    Jamaica Soon Come.
    Bob Marleys for everyone!!!!

I got married at CSS in June 09 on the beach. It was so amazing and so much more than I ever expected. Yeah the beach was hot, but with all the excitement, I didnt really notice. I also really worried about other people being there since it's public, but to be honest, I didnt notice anyone else...I just saw all my guests and my soon to be husband and nothing else mattered. I was told from my guests that some people were floating in the water close by, and my guests just asked them to politly move over.

Here are my pics:

http://www2.snapfish.com/thumbnailsh..._NAME=comcast/

The last time we were at CSA, we watched a beautiful wedding on the beach. However, just as the vows were being spoken, an extra, extra, large man wearing an extremely small thong and his larger spouse wearing not much more than he was, walked by on the beach and were captured on video for the couple to remember as part of their wedding day.

yowzaaa did they have to pay extra for that ?
    10 year from the wedding i bet they will still be laughing at the guest in the speedo-

The beach at CSS is private and only resort guests are there and no jet skis.
    Shari & James
    Members of the 4 for 4 club

Thanks for all the advice wow there are a lot of things to think about, as for the large man in the small thong you might have convinced me to do the garden wedding!!!! I think we have decided to do the full 2weeks at CSA since neither of us has been on a real vacation before and I need some relaxing time instead of running around the island!!

You'll enjoy CSA. That's a guarantee. Tamika, the wedding coordinator will help you with everything. She's great. Make sure you get the Jamaican fruit cake as your wedding cake.
    Here are a couple of our pictures from the gazebo along with some of our wonderful friends that we met at CSA. Maybe later, I'll find a copy of the extra large man and post it.

Mike and Monica
    Jamaica Soon Come.
    Bob Marleys for everyone!!!!