Default Tree house couples massage at CN

Does anyone know the cost/length of this massage and any suggestions on what time would be the best .....early am/early evening? If there is an extra charge, is it worth it?

Tks

Most of the offerings are either 25 or 55 minutes whether in the tree house or elsewhere.

An AM appointment might have a slightly lower chance of a rain shower, though for some of us, the sound of rain can be an enjoyable added relaxing sound. Other than that the better time is just whenever you most would enjoy your massage.

We find the atmosphere (the sounds of the water in bloody bay, the birds, knowing that you are up in a tree) are nice in the tree house. While the view is very nice, we can only see it when arriving and departing. We can't really see the view during the massage itself. Having the massage in the tree house was an additional $10 for us.

The general spa descriptions are at this link:
    http://couples.com/13cn/37spaNegril.htm
    which leads to the link for rates:
    http://viewer.zmags.com/publication/...22#/6c433222/2
    Last edited by rudi; November 16th, 2010 at 11:00 AM.

we have done this 3 times. I think that the cost is about $10 more than normal, not 100% sure. We always upgrade our 30 min repeaters to 1hr and pay the difference. Its worth it. Very nice especially if there is a light shower. You can here the rain hitting the palm trees and the beach gets very quiet. Oh man I want to be there right now!!!
    Kim

Any time is a great time to have a massage in the tree house. We have done a morning massage and afternoon massage (just prior to dinner). A great way to start or to end your day.

The cost... we don't remember all we know is it was worth it and we will do it again in April!!!

One caution, if you plan to head out in the sun after your massage be certain to wash the massage oils off before you apply your sunscreen. The oils can interfere with sunscreen and leave your skin unprotected.

ENJOY!!!

I've always found early morning to be perfect in the treehouse. I usually ask for the very first appt available (8 or 9 - can't remember) The beach is usually quiet, and you can hear the waves coming in.... I usualy start hearing the sounds of the dive shop opening near the end of my hour long massage - may just be cause I'm "keyed-in" to hearing the clank of tanks as my husband gets ready for his first dive of the day! LOL

Last March there was a $10 upcharge from the regular rates for having it in the treehouse -- but well worth it!! We also upgrade our repeaters massage.

UGH - 112 days left til CN -- say it aint so!

Thank you so much for all your replies! It sounds like heaven on earth and i can't wait because we will be booking the longer massage (55 minutes)in the tree house....I love the sound of the peaceful quiet morning but i don't know if i can get hubby up early enough! The afternoon time sounds great too and i would love to hear the sound of the rain sprinkling down on the roof...How relaxing does that sound! I can hardly wait to go. I think i should bring more money because if we love this massage, DH will want to go a second time....he loves being pampered that way. So glad we are fortunate enough to get the chance to experience a Couples resort.

Late afternoon is the best because that's usually when it rains...afterwards I go back to the room take a nap then get ready for dinner. Perfect way to end the day and start the evening in my opinion! CN bound in 10 days!!!!

Yup...just $10 each person to upgrade to the treehouse....you can download the prices from the main part of the site

We upgraded to the tree house a few years ago and listened to the dive class during our massage. Not the waves and rustling palms we expected. I think it is more a novelty than anything else.

Thank you all for your suggestions/experience with this! I would like to avoid hearing the dive class as that would not be very relaxing to me.....we are not earlybirds so I'm thinking we would probably take an afternoon massage....How often is the dive class being taught and what times are best to avoid?

Quote Originally Posted by lhenry View Post
    Thank you all for your suggestions/experience with this! I would like to avoid hearing the dive class as that would not be very relaxing to me.....we are not earlybirds so I'm thinking we would probably take an afternoon massage....How often is the dive class being taught and what times are best to avoid?
    We had our massage in the tree house at 3:00pm on Tuesday and heard nothing, and I'm sure plenty was going on.
    Janice and Keith in FL

CTI 2009
    CN 2010 2011 2012 2013
    CSS 2014

what is the access like to the Treehouse? My wife is a little fearful of heights - just wondering if this will pose a problem.