Results 1 to 14 of 14
Thread: Live from CSA
July 26th, 2009, 11:49 PM #1
- Join Date
- Jun 2009
Live from CSA
Hi everyone. Finally arrived yesterday at CSA. I'm a newbie and very pleased. 1st floor room #4117 is fantastic. The view is incredible. Staff is phenomenal. Grounds are breathtaking....Need I say more. My husband and I have seen most of Jamaica and Negril is "The BEST" beach. Some questions answered.
1. Bathrooms. Always thought these were odd questions (sorry). Very average...I still think "who cares".
2. Lemongrass. No problem with reservation. No problems with service. Meal paced appropriately. No slacks or closed toe shoes required. Thank goodness. Very hot!
3. Check in at airport and resort quick and painless. Webba escorted us to our room so we had no worries on where to go.
4. Ayesha was very cordial and accommodating when we made a new request upon arrival.
5. Resort security. "On the ball". Yes, there are vendors trying to get you to parasail or jetski. I see no issues that you would feel uncomfortable. A simple "no thank you" and they move on.
I'll try to post as we experience the resort in full during the week. Very happy with our choice thus far. Nice job COUPLES.
Diana and Wesley, Pittsburgh