Thread: Getting ready?!

Default Getting ready?!

So it is only the two of us that are going and I am nervous about getting ready. Has anyone else thought about this? Does the hotel staff help you get your dress on? I have a more formal die-up dress and have to have someone help me.. any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by amill11 View Post
    So it is only the two of us that are going and I am nervous about getting ready. Has anyone else thought about this? Does the hotel staff help you get your dress on? I have a more formal die-up dress and have to have someone help me.. any ideas?
    I asked this awhile back, and was assured that the wedding co-ordinator would tie up my dress. I sure hope so, as it is just the 2 of us, and I have a lace up dress as well. We leave on Thursday, so when I get back and write my trip report I will let you know then!

I have seen pictures where the wedding coordinator has help do up the dress. Hope that helps

Don't worry girl. We are also going just two of us. And i am absolutely calm. What date you have for weddings? Our date is 16 of December. I think wedding coordinator can help you to dress up.

We are getting married Jan 4th and leaving Dec 30th

Your wedding coordinator can (and will) do anything that you ask her. My hair/make up appt. got a little too close and I felt rushed dressing so give yourself plenty of time. And enjoy! It was the best day ever, I'm tearing up just thinking about it!

When we met with the wedding coordinator I asked if she wouldn't mind helping me with my dress as I didn't have any attendants, and didn't want our friends who travelled with us to see me before the ceremony. She was more than happy to help!! She comes to your room anyways about 10-15 minutes before the ceremony to walk you to the site.

The wedding coordinators are great! Tell them at your initial interview that you need help with your dress...they will help you with anything you need. Do not be nervous about that.