Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Social Director

Quote Originally Posted by Bobsharon79 View Post
    Come on Heather !!! I thought you were the social director. You need to get that info!!!!! Anne & Martin, are you there, ???What's the deal ??? Should I pack my tux or not ???

Oops did I miss someone for the list to CSS... for February? or is the list incorrect with some info? Social director... ah no lets leave that to the fantastic Couples staff lol... as the saying goes "if it ain't broke dont try to fix it"
    Jon & Heather
    May '05, Feb '11 - CSS

Making arrangements for February 2012!

And I stand corrected it's a 'Hen' party.. Maybe the guys will take Martin out on the town.. Ok, guys 10 days and counting down, more snow arriving here this week, I have so had it with snow! It is time to move out of cold New England, and find a place in the caribbean.. We'll tell you all about that..

Quote Originally Posted by jhs View Post
    oops did i miss someone for the list to css... For february? Or is the list incorrect with some info? Social director... Ah no lets leave that to the fantastic couples staff lol... As the saying goes "if it ain't broke dont try to fix it"
    huh?

Hi jhs, no you didn't miss anyone for the CSS list.. We are some from the CTI list.. And the social director is just a joke between friends.. 7 Days and counting. I've had it with this snow!

I think we are all down to singal digits now. We are 9 and counting so I know the Captain is 8. I'm thinking the soon to be newly weds get there this weekend so it is rapidly coming together. I think Karen posted a few things on facebook last night about green grass and white sand (not snow).

Well, we're going to be married on CTI Feb 14 and I'm extending invites to anyone interested to join in (no guests for us so all are welcome). We're Couples AND AN "virgins" and I'm nervous (about the AN at least) but can't want to get out of the snow up here in Toronto! T & P

Majweav, the diving that is included if you are not certified is a resort course and one shallow dive. After that if you wanted to dive more you would have to become certified. We did the resort course back in 06 at CSA and got hooked but for many reasons each year we did not take the course, finally last Dec we got certified at CTI, and have enjoyed diving on our trips. Hubby will be doing his advanced open water this trip. We dive usually every morning, me and my sinuses can be a little more fickle he never has a problem. Are you an island person majweav? We can fill you in on INWSD when we meet.. First round of drinks on me..
    Hello ctifirsttimers, it will be a wonderful week, and you are right, lots of anniversaries, weddings etc...Just looks for us, and say "hi".
    Much looking forward to 4th annual INWSD 2011, (I think) Kevin.. See you all real soon..
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Ok Everyone, time is almost here, only 3 more sleeps and a wake-up.. If anyone wants to meet I say let's meet at 7:30pm at the Main Bar on 2/12, first round of drinks are on me! And dinner too, why not it's vacation.. See everyone real soon! Can't wait!

Thanks for the information on INWSD! I did end up googling it as well!! LOL!! We are working on our tans is all I will say Heather (Islandbliss)!! See you all very very soon!!
    Jeff & Michelle
    NC

LMFAO! I googled it too, too damm funny.. You can google anything..Hope you get a nice even tan then. See you soon, and I expect you want to try out for the team?..

Hey MajWeav, you're on this thread so there must be more interest than just tanning.

What would ever give you that idea KevinM? All I will say is see you on the island!
    Jeff & Michelle
    NC

Here's to the 5th Annual I.N.W.S.D 2/17/2011. Hoping for calm seas.. 28 hours and we will be there..

Hi, We are going to Tower Isle Feb 8-15. Any chance you will be there then?

We will be there! Looking forward to spending the day at SSB with my beautiful wife!
    Gary & Sonya

Heading down to CTI on Sunday. Celebrating our 29th anniversary, 2nd honeymoon, and 1st anniversary as empty nesters!

Our first honeymoon we went skydiving. Our 2nd we're going AN at the island. It's snowing in Michigan right now. Can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Ricard View Post
    Heading down to CTI on Sunday. Celebrating our 29th anniversary, 2nd honeymoon, and 1st anniversary as empty nesters!

Our first honeymoon we went skydiving. Our 2nd we're going AN at the island. It's snowing in Michigan right now. Can't wait.

We are from Michigan also, flying out Monday morning but we are going to CSS. First time in Jamaica !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2