Default OMG Less than 10 days!!!! yay yay yay!!!

I cannot believe the time is finally here, soon we will be soaking it up in paradise..ahhhhh I cannot wait!

Quote Originally Posted by timandlisa View Post
    I cannot believe the time is finally here, soon we will be soaking it up in paradise..ahhhhh I cannot wait!
    See you there!

Yep next week... Still have not really had time to start thinking about it. I guess I better order some books from amazon to read on the beach.

I second that Tim and Lisa!
    (Karen&Paul)

Lucky you! We don't go back until January. Do you plan to snorkel? If so, could you please post on the board when you get back how it went. How is the dive boat? Did the reefs get beat up by the recent storms? Thanks!!

We've got 7 days left! See you there.

Woohoo!yesss soon enough we will all be in paradise! Hey,spiff and Ia couple,were you guys there same time last year? I'm wondering if we all met before? Bob and Judy,I will def check around to see if any storm damage,not sure if we plan to snorkel but if so I will def post about it..I have several pics in my album of the resorts if you haven't seen

Soooo jealous Tim & Lisa. We also have to wait until January to return to CSA. Hope you have a fantastic time.
    I'd also be interested to hear news on whether the dive boat is back in operation and how the diving/snorkelling is, if you get chance. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by timandlisa View Post
    Woohoo!yesss soon enough we will all be in paradise! Hey,spiff and Ia couple,were you guys there same time last year? I'm wondering if we all met before? Bob and Judy,I will def check around to see if any storm damage,not sure if we plan to snorkel but if so I will def post about it..I have several pics in my album of the resorts if you haven't seen
    Yeah we were there this same week last year. I posted a pic of us in the Nov-Dec thread.

In fact we have been there this week for the last 3 years.

Wow so have we...lol..we always go on Thanksgiving I'm goin to check the pix and see if I remember lol..

Timandlisa... We tried CTI last year. We were at CSA in '06 and 07. Swim up bar 2pm on Saturday! Wooooo hoooo

Default 4 days till our 1st visit to CSA! :-)

Booked back in February.....It's finally just about here! Looking so forward to experiencing every great thing we have read about!
    Skip and Patty