Default Still LIVE from CTI

Wednesday morning. A dull, dreary, damp, dismal, dim sort of day. We awoke to very heavy overcast skys. The sky is covered in a dark grey. The rains arrived around 8:30 this morning and it looks as though it may last all day. Oh well.

We have seen a lot of couples trying to "make the best of it", but that isn't easy. Some do better than others.

With the heavy rains, the mighty ocean has calmed down. The water is flat with little or no movement. The waves arriving at the shore line, are tiny and quiet. The waves that were breaking out near the reef, on the side of the island, have been reduced to small, almost imperseptible, ripples. Moving towards the shore with slow soft movements.

There is hardly a breeze blowing. Everything just hangs in the dense moist air. One must use their imagination and all the creativity they can muster, in order to know that the sun is still there. Right behind the cloud cover. Huge cumulus nimbus clouds drift slowly by. Here and there, patcthes of sun break through and light up a small part of the overheaed movement.

Syl and I are truly having a wonderful time. Unlike many of the young couples that we see that are totally bummed out with the weather. I can't really blame them.

The days keep passing by as we absorb as much as possible of each passing minute. To be back here where it all started 15 years ago, is way beyond anything I could have imagined. The feelings that encompass up are warm, comforting and soothing. We can't ask for more than that.

Richie

This was the day before we had to leave wonderful CTI. The rain couldn't stop Jay and I, We were in out bathing suits playing on the beach and in the ocean, The weather just wasn't cold enough to stop us crazy canadians. lol Loved every minute of every day while we were there, wishing to go back!!!

Richie, tell them they don't get any wetter in the rain than in the ocean. Barring lightning, we rarely leave the beach.