Default IMPORTANT: missing phone

Hey all! We just got back from CTI on th 22nd. At the airport in MoBay we noticed that Jerry didn't have his phone. We think it slipped out of his pocket after we checked out of our room. If anyone finds a black LG Shine at CTI, please let me know. I'll make arrangements to ship it back to us. This is Jerry's work phone and has alot of important numbers on it.

Thanks in advance for the help!!!
    Glenna Hailey
    Jerry Hailey
    Couples Certified and Preferred agency!
    Life's to short to spend it on the couch, find a beach and watch the sunset.

That stinks!!
    -Otter,

Did you try calling it to see if anyone answered?
    Shari & James
    Members of the 4 for 4 club

We had the phone shut off as soon as we got back. I called the resort and spoke with Maxine, the likelihood of it being returned is not good.
    Glenna Hailey
    Jerry Hailey

YAY!!!! Maxine called and they found the phone. She shipped it to us yesterday.
    Glenna Hailey
    Jerry Hailey

Wonderful! Maxine and CTI Rock!
    Vicky

Great, I understand it is not the phone it is the contact list that is the real loss. Happened to me in 2008 at a Non-Couples resort and I am still rebuilding.
    Irie Mon

Quote Originally Posted by Tropicfreak View Post
    Hey all! We just got back from CTI on th 22nd. At the airport in MoBay we noticed that Jerry didn't have his phone. We think it slipped out of his pocket after we checked out of our room. If anyone finds a black LG Shine at CTI, please let me know. I'll make arrangements to ship it back to us. This is Jerry's work phone and has alot of important numbers on it.

Thanks in advance for the help!!!
    folks lesson to learn today ... back up prior to trip..any info important enough to be important is important enough to back up glad you were able to get it back

Couples comes through again!!! Glad to hear that it is on it's way back to you, after taking it's own little vacation!!
    Kristen