Default Which room at CTI?

We can't decide which room to choose at CTI. We want to see the beach/TI, but that's all we know! Which is your favorite room at CTI and why?!

We choose our room based on the location because one of the things we've learned on our many trips is that we are hardly ever in the room. We like an ocean view balcony that overlooks the beach and island and is in the middle of the resort. For this reason, we like to be in the Main Building. We used to book the Deluxe Ocean, but now all of those that are in the main building have been reclassified as Premier. However, hubby also likes the West wing, which also have Deluxe Oceans.

I'd be happy to send you our pics and resort map if that would help you in your decision (amy.welch@hotmail.com).
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

We typically choose one with a bathroom....Just kidding

We, like Amy, always had the Deluxe Ocean which is in the main building, we love it. But seriously, at this point, since we missed last year, I'd stay in the lobby if they'd let me!!!
    Kristen

All the Ocean front rooms you can see TI except the South wing.

All rooms are nice. The more you pay the better the view. All bath rooms are the same except the suites.
    Irie Mon