Thread: full 12/11?

Default full 12/11?

Hello,
    We are going to be at CSA 12/17/10 for our first time ever to jamaica. Our 20th anniversary will be 12/28/11 so since i am positive we are going to love couples (thank you all forum posters =)i was thinking i'd like to return next year and preferably actually during out anniversary so we can do a re-commitment ceremony. However, all 4 of the resorts say there is no rooms available. My question is, does that mean they are full all rooms at all resorts or could it mean they don't have prices up yet for that far out? I heard on another forum that people weren't able to book for 2012 yet so i am hoping it is a similar situation for 12/2011. Otherwise do you think it is possible to get on a cancellation list and has anyone ever done that and was able to get the dates they wanted?

The 2011 pricing came out the first of this year. I'm sure there is some glitch in the online booking. Call the 800# and they will be able to help you out. The price for booking online or the 800# is the same.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Hi - we have not published the 2011/2012 rates (which typically start December 26). You can call our reservations department at 1800 COUPLES and make your reservation. We will guarantee this year's rates if you book before we announce next year's rates.

Couples Resorts

Thank you for asking this question, and Randymon for responding! I have been wondering the same thing.
    Melea & Joseph
    CN - '06, '07, '08
    CSS and CSA - '09
    CSA - '10

Cool!! I was hoping it was something like that. I will have to book for next year soon then =). Down to 19 more days till jamaica......can't wait!!