Thread: Our First time

Default Our First time

Going to Couples Negril April 28-May 6th, 2011... Any advice? What are good room numbers with good views? Thanks for the help.

Advise - your going to love it, plan to relax, take in some water sports, enjoy a massage. Try the drink of the day. IMHO the view is the best from the beach looking into the water and not snow. Room with a view....I would rather have a beach with a view. I don't stay in the room much so I prefer that beach is raked and groomed every morning by Aldean and the rest of Charlton's crew.
    Rose
    I am not high Maintenance, I am deservedly Spoiled!

Couples Preferred Agent - Here to assist with your booking

Just returned from our first visit to CN. If you bookeda specfic room category then you will get that cateogry. There are 9 buildings (have a look at the resort map to help you). There is not a bad room in the resort and everything is very compact. We booked the lowest category room, and we still ended up with a fantastic ground floor walk out room in buidling 1. Couldn't have had a better room. Whilst they don't take room requests as such, I did requesta ground floor room on arrival and they accomomdated me.

As for advice:-

1)Register for Romance Rewards before you go.
    2)Do trading places to Swept Away for the day - it's worth seeing the other resort and it's REALY close!
    3)Book the Ortaheite restaurant as soon as you can. That way if you like it you can go again!
    4)Book the snorkelling trip. Best to book the 9.30am trip as the water is calmer and you'll be able to see more
    5)Book and take the catamaran cruise. It leaves at 3.30pm and only takes 2 hours. Be aware you'll have to wade out to chest height into the ocean to board the catamaran. Sit on the front of the boat and make sure you swim into the caves when they anchor off the cliffs.
    6)Take a drink into the hot tub with you at sunset. It's a great way to relax at the end of the day and we met lots of great people in there.
    7)If you like watersports, try hobie cat sailing and the waterskiing. The watersports staff are great and really good tutors.

Hope this helps. Any other questions please ask.