Default which one to pick?

My hubby and I are going in Oct, but we have never been to Couples and are having a hard time deciding, if you could only go once which one would you pick? Help!

CN, CN, CN, CN!!! Need I say more?!?!?!? No, in all honesty you should look at as much info as you can on this message board and make your own informed decision. Each resort offers a little something different! Enjoy your search!

It all depend what you are looking for. The Negril resorts, CN,CSA are not as private, they are on a public beach. Lots of off resort places to walk to. CSS is large with lots of steps and walking. CSS Sun Set beach is next door to a public beach with kids. CTI is the most private with no public beaches or resorts next door. It has just been remodeled, and looks great.

Look at the http://www.couples.com/01-inclusionsPage.htm to find out what is included at each resort.

Hawkgroup said it all - CN, no question.

Whichever one is calling to you! We all have our favorites for different reasons but you can't go wrong with any of them.

What is important to you? Excursions? Food? Long beach? Private beach?

For us, it's CTI followed closely by CSA, then CN and CSS. But many people have their own list which is opposite from us.

Check out this board, look at pictures, and go with your gut.
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

Default CN it is!

I had CN picked, but I just wanted to have someone's elses opinion. Thanks for the info CN in October 10-17