Default A.N. beach vetrans.

We have been to most of the a.n. beaches in the carribean we hope ssb is as good as it looks. We will be there feb 5th to the 15th to celebrate our 25th and my big 50. Will be ready for 10 days of partying. Gregg & Nora Burrton Ks.

Congratulations! Did you have trouble deciding between all the resorts for the au natural facilities since you are experienced AN'ers? What made you choose CSS?

We got married at Grand Lido Braco when it was in it's prime and basically stayed on the nude side and loved it! Then we went to Sandals Royal Caribbean and the clothing optional island...not so great...lots of gawkers...then we've been to Desire resort in mexico...totally nude experience for 10 nights and now we are booked at CN (thinking we should have went with CSS and SSB. We will be celebrating 10 yrs of marriage.

Hope u have a fantastic trip

we almost booked cn but we have been to nigril twice. we got some helpful advice from james at castaways travel who told us that if the an beach was a priority that we should book css. even with advice it was a difficult choice since we think so much of the negril beach area. hope you have a great vacation.[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by gregg&nora View Post
    We have been to most of the a.n. beaches in the carribean we hope ssb is as good as it looks. We will be there feb 5th to the 15th to celebrate our 25th and my big 50. Will be ready for 10 days of partying. Gregg & Nora Burrton Ks.
    Wish we could join you - You will love it! Happy 25th!!!!!
    ... it keepsh me shane