Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Show us your bouquet!!

Hi Ladies (and gents),

My wedding is going to happen at CSA in Aug of 2011-- but i'm a planner, so Ive been thinking about the details.
    Can you post a photo of you with your bouquet from couples? Can you also tell us if its an upgrade?
    This is one thing that i'm nervous about because i know what colors i want, but i'm not sure if they're going to be able to create what i'd like. So please post!!
    Thank you!
    Ash

Ash have you contacted Debbie, I am getting really concerned about my bouquet as well, mostly for the cost as I know I want to upgrade it. I am going to send her an email later today with a picture and see if she can get a quote for me.

Yeah i sent her an email yesterday and she asked me to email her a picture of what i want. But i want to see choices!! I know what colors i want and what general shape i want... but i havent found one that i would like to duplicate.

Default flowers

fl
    Last edited by Joy&Jonas; October 8th, 2010 at 03:11 PM. Reason: Couldn't upload pics

Wow, I got a quote from Debbie on the bouquet I wanted and it's $80USD. A bit more than I had hoped. Here is the bouquet I had priced.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

carrie - I love that bouquet. I also got a quote from Debbie on a bouquet I was looking at and my quote was 170.00 way more than I was willing to pay. I have attached a picture. If for some reason it does not work cause I have no luck attaching pictures. Its very similiar to yours Carrie but it also has asiatic orange lilies.

sunstars - I love that bouquet!! Wow, it's gorgeous. But holy expensive. I don't understand why the flowers are so expensive. I was thinking I'd pay $50 for an upgrade, nothing like the prices we've been getting quoted. I'm really disappointed.

Carrie - The only explanation I can think of is they have to import those type of flowers in? I wish I could see what the resort has to offer and not the few that are on the couples website. This frustrates me. I am afraid ordering these through Debbie then seeing something else I love when I have my meeting with the coordinator. so frustrating! I am also thinking of contacting a local florist in my area and see how much they would charge for a bouquet like that. I wanted something very tropical but I am also very picky on the colours. UGH!

http://www.floralfantasiesjamaica.com/

That is the website that I was shown when I was picking otu my flowers during the meeting with the wedding coordinator.

I actually picked out my flowers on this site adn they kept it at what was in my budget. I loved mine flowers, by the way.

I hope this helps!!

Thanks bailey!!! Thats a great help!!! I really appreciate it!

Ladies!! Daisys and roses are going to cost you in Jamaica! You have to stick to flowers that can grow in tropical locations.

Quote Originally Posted by bailey121409 View Post

That is the website that I was shown when I was picking otu my flowers during the meeting with the wedding coordinator.

I actually picked out my flowers on this site adn they kept it at what was in my budget. I loved mine flowers, by the way.

I hope this helps!!
    Which Couples did you get married at? When I asked Debbie if the florist that Couples Sans Souci uses has a website she told me no.

I have been on floralfantasies and they have beautiful flowers!

Quote Originally Posted by bailey121409 View Post

I hope this helps!!
    I wonder if we can get these in different colours??
    I wanted either yellow, or yellow & blue...I don't see that on the site.

It says on the site that they can make any arrangement to suit your budget or color choices. Blue is a tough color to do apparently though... you may be limited. However, yellow shouldn't be a problem. That was what i was told.. bc we're doing purples and yellows as our colors. Hope that sets your mind at east a little bit

You are welcome!!

I was married at Swept Away last December.

I must say that they will do everything they can to get you what you want and stay within your budget.

Hope your wedding is wonderful!!

Me and my bouquet:

P.S. Mine was an upgrade, and I paid $60. I thought it was well worth it!

Wow bri! That is stunning!!! Are those daisies in there??

That seems like a very fair price Bri! That makes me feel better about their pricing! Thanks for sharing!

Yes, it had hot pink daisies and roses, orange lillies, and some green flowers as well. I told them I wanted pink, orange and green, and agreed on a price, then trusted them with the rest. Loved it!

These are what I want but not sure if they can do it or not.
    Is this something I can find out now or do I have to wait to get there?

thats stunning!! email that picture to debbie hall and she should be able to tell you if its do-able.

As much as I love gerbera daisies, I think I'm going to change my bouquet upgrade to include native jamaican flowers. I just don't think I can justify spending so much for a bouquet. I did some research online and I'm going to ask for a bouquet of Bougainvillea, Orchids, Ixora and Hibiscus in shades of red, fushia and orange. Surely the native flowers should be less expensive??

I have booked a florist here, and she will be doing real touch flowers for me, when I get the proofs I will post them. I am having a variety of flowers including birds of pardise, totally different from my orginial bouquet I wanted.

I agree Carrie, go for the more natural flowers and it should be cheaper.

Default My flowers

We were married @CSA on 2/27/09 and I paid for an upgraded bouguet $40 and it was worth it. I just loved it. JOY

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast