Default 5 Days Away! Who is ready to party!??!

Lol, ok so although we love sunning, relaxing,and everything else CSA has to offer we also love getting out at night too, especially Aura Lounge. Well, the nights seem hit or miss..not alot of late nighters at CSA in all the times we have been. We would also love to explore outside the resort maybe Margaritaville or some other place but would love to tag along or have someone join us! Thoughts?

Lisa anxiously waiting for day 5! haha

I can't wait. Our oldest daughter was just married this past Saturday and we are ready to get out of town.

We leave Friday at 7:30 am. Peoria to Dallas, Dallas to MoBay!!!

We have always found aura to a miss. I have never seen it interesting at all, so we never go anymore. Maybe I am wrong.

Hey we leave Friday too from dfw!!haha I bet were on same flight!

Oh and congrats on daughters wedding!

Tim and Lisa... Look for us when you get there. We have a couple of pictures on the "Late Nov Early December" thread. We go down the beach quite a bit. Feel free to come along!

ALSO,

I'm going to propose a meet up! 2PM Saturday at the swim up bar. And 11 AM Saturday at the swim up bar if you want to go to the 3-Dives jerk festival.

Jeff means 11 am Sunday for the jerk festival.

Tim and Lisa look for us on the AA flight from DFW to MoBay we are on flight 1232. Seats 6E & 6F. I used my AA miles so we are sitting up front.

Jeff gets in around 2:30 we get in around 3. We might all be on the same shuttle to CSA--the party will start early.

Ok spiff,ill go check it out and see if I recognize hehe...ohh yay swim up bar gosh we were there a ton last year lol...

Ia couple,yes aura is hit or miss I think its because of the location maybe..we have had some great times there I think its what you make of it and also getting group in makes it really fun too..only a cpl nights with a good crowd,tends to wind out fast other nights dead as doornail lol..odd to me but I love dancing and wish more people would give aura a try!

Quote Originally Posted by Spiff542 View Post
    ALSO,

I'm going to propose a meet up! 2PM Saturday at the swim up bar. And 11 AM Saturday at the swim up bar if you want to go to the 3-Dives jerk festival.
    We won't be able to make a 2pm sat meetup... I think we land at 1:something on sat. Is the jerk festival on sat or sunday?