Default night dress code

This will be a first trip for my husband and I to CTI and am wondering what to plan for dinner clothes? Do we need to bring really dressy clothes or is it semi-casual? Thanks for any list of clothes to bring. I tend to bring way too many and want to keep it simple

From the FAQs:

What is the dress code?

During the day normal summer and swimwear attire is appropriate.

Beach Grill:
    Swimwear is permitted.

Breakfast and Lunch:
    Swimwear must be dry and covered. No bare feet. Shorts / t-shirts / flip-flops are most common.

Evening:
    Gourmet restaurants and repeat guest dinners: summer or cocktail dress and sandals or skirt and nice top for women. Dress pants, khakis, shirts with sleeves and collar and dress shoes for men. Jacket not required. (Elegant dress sandals are allowed). Jeans, shorts, sneakers, flip flops are not permitted.

Other restaurants:
    Resort Casual - shorts with a nice shirt/blouse and sandals are allowed.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

I have a question about the semi-formal. My husband has linen pants and canvas beach shoes. They are not dress shoes, like work shoes, but are a full shoe - not sandal. He would wear a collared tommy bahama type shirt with this. Is that appropriate for the nice resteraunt? Or he has semi closed toe sandals - they are not a full shoe, but are mostly covered with straps, not flip flop at all. Do you know what I mean? The shoes are kind of like these.....

http://www.6pm.com/crocs-tideline-canvas-khaki-khaki

http://www.famousfootwear.com/Shoppi...754&pg=1013673

Those would be fine.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

I really wish they would remove the "semi-formal" designation from the dress code information. Semi-formal dress for men in the U.S. is a suit;* the dress code at Couples is nowhere near semi-formal.

Huckens, the clothing that you describe is appropriate for Otaheite. Of the two shoes, I think that the closed shoes (the requirement previously required "closed" shoes, not "closed-toe") would be more appropriate.

*The FAQs contain a disclaimer indicating that all information assumes U.S. citizenship.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).