Default Re-Booking if Prices Drop?

Hey Everyone!
    Just incase prices come down I want to be prepared. I've booked for April 2011 and was wondering what I would do if the prices drop or a credit get's offered (I missed the $500 resort credit). How do you re-book your vacation at the better deal? Also, if it is a limited booking time (Wednesday deal or something like that) can I get the vaca re-booked on the same day. I booked the airfare + hotel w/ couples and bought the insurance as well, if I keep the same days do they re-book the airfare or just the hotel part?
    Anyone who has experienced this or knows the answers I would really appreciate it.
    THANKS!

I think you can, but call the Couples 1-800 to make sure.
    Irie Mon

I can promise you there won't be a price drop between now and April. You've got the best price that you will get. No need to be concerned.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

You just need to call the 1-800 number and they'll take care of you. We did that last year, we booked and a month or so later they ran a great deal on Wed. We saved enough for one more night.

I rebooked the land portion of our vacation last year when Couples offered a $300 resort credit and I think the price of the rooms dropped as well. Our TA made the changes fo us. We had to pay a $50 per person change fee but it was worth it because we upgraded to the category of room we wanted at a better price than when we origianally booked plus got the resort credit.
    Hope this helps.