Thread: Lobster at CSA

Default Lobster at CSA

Curious to hear repeaters opinions on their favourite restaurant at CSA to eat lobster?

When we were at CSA in March we had lobster at the Palms at 6:30 and then went to Patois and had it again at 8 pm. We've had it before at Feathers.

I believe that Feathers and Lemongrass put a sauce over the top. The Palms and Patois grill it.

We enjoy either way.

We had lobster at Patois Patio this past January. They did a lovely job and my husband got his surf and turf. We've also eaten the lobster at the Palms. I remember a broiled tail with butter. Nothing fancy. It was still very good.

No lobster for us. We are June visitors and lobster has always been out of season when we are at CSA.

Had it on 11/13 at Palms, 11/20 at Patois, and I thought thought I liked Patois better.

Lemongrass was off the charts good on lobster night.

My mouth is watering in anticipation! Thanks for your thoughts.

Karen & Paul

When is lobster season at CSA/CN? I noticed that it's only on the menu for Saturdays but we are only going to be there during the week. Is it available through-out the week also?

Cool, just saw on their menu at CSA that lobster season is July 1 - March 31, we're arriving July 10th, hope there's lobster every night!