Thread: PreCheckIn

Default PreCheckIn

Anyone else but me having trouble with the PrecheckIn?
    I have been trying for a week now! I can log on to the site and all and get my info, but when I try to log in for the PreCheckIn it keeps saying there is an error.
    Can anyone help me???

Deet, If you haven't solved it by now it may help to email Sean directly. He has helped me out with a lot of issues. Sean@couples.com

hope this isn't a stupid question but what is the "pre-check in all about?? I will be arriving Jan 15th....just wondering..?

I did the pre-check in prior to our Nov 20th trip. Asked for oil/candle but got T shirts (one in the wrong size). Didn't bother to make it right. I just gave it away since I have so many of the same Couples shirts anyway.

Default Check In

We booked through a travel agent, do you think that we should still check in before we go there? Is it quicker to check in before leaving?

If it is better to check in before you go, how do you go about doing so?

The pre checkin is for people who have Romace Reward cards. You check in to receive your free gifts according to your repeaters level. You find the info on the left side of the screen where it says Romance Rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by KrisL View Post
    We booked through a travel agent, do you think that we should still check in before we go there? Is it quicker to check in before leaving?
    your travel agent should do it for you!!
    I am a TA and just booked for myself and another couple and had no problem with the pre-registrations

I can't get the pre-check in to work, either. It might be because my browser is Firefox. I just emailed Sean and will wait for a reply. I think it's OK not to pre-check in, too.

I did pre-check in yesterday and had no problem.

Maine Girl

I am unable to sign on to Romance Rewards. States the log-in form does not exist.
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015