Hybrid View

Default CSA room storage TIPS for clothes,necessities :)

We have stayed at Csa many times,and will be there again end of week!(can't wait) so,yes we have found the storage space lacking and this is what I did last year and it worked out quite well. I bought at Target the plastic storage cubby for over the door (for shoes) which I hung in bathroom (put tissue under hangers so not to scratch paint) in which I used to stuff all my bathroom products into,like hairspray,curl irons,etc...
    Then I bought a plastic sweater shelf you hang in closet and I used that to fold my shorts,tees,tanksswimwear,etc... It worked out amazingly and it was so lightweight I just stuffed it in side pocket of luggage!

Hope this helps,it really helped us!Hubby used the shelves provided to fold his clothes in and I used the closet..we shared the hangers but their weren't many!

Also pack some zip lock baggies or covers for toothbrushes etc.,because its tropical there are tiny ants that cannot be avoided.

Relax and enjoy your time! The beach is so incredible that's where you will be mostly!

Great idea!!! Thanks! I will be at Target before next July when we return Home!

I also bring my own hangers the ones you get from the dry cleaners.
    Erika & Sean