Default room service / in room wet bar at cn

does the the beach front suite have room service and does the wet bar include vodka, rum, and mixers,, thanks

I believe the beachfront suites are the only rooms at CN that have room service other than the continental breakfast which is available in every room. For the wet bar, you get a card in your room to place orders every day, They will bring a 750ml of rum, scotch, vodka, and gin. The mixers available are clamato, pineapple juice, OJ, ginger ale, tonic, soda, ting (Jamaican Squirt), and Pepsi. You can also get Carib and Miller Lite. We would occasionally write other items in and they'll bring what they can. If you prefer Coke products, they are only available for a charge from the sundries shop. The mini bar is awesome when you don't feel like running to one of the bars, but everything is so close, there is always a bar just a minute or 2 away.

Quote Originally Posted by andypapa View Post
    does the the beach front suite have room service and does the wet bar include vodka, rum, and mixers,, thanks
    Room service in the form of a continental breakfast is available in all room categories at CN. In addition, guests staying in a suite can arrange for in-suite dining for dinner, but arrangements must be made the day before. The only resort that offers traditional room service is CSS.

None of the rooms at CN have a wet bar. All of the rooms have a small refrigerator stocked with water, juice, soft drinks, and beer. As of our last trip to CN, guests staying in the suites were still given a fifth each of rum, scotch, vodka, and gin, while guests staying in the rooms could select one of the four.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).