Default Day trip to CSA from CN

Hi MB,

This is my third time to Jamaica and first to Couples, I am sooo excited. I was wondering how many times/days can we visit the other resort?
    Thanks.

You can only visit the other resort if you are a repeater. You get to do it one day. Other than that you may be able to buy a day pass if you really want to go.

If you sign up for Romance Rewards prior to your visit, you can sign up for "Trading Spaces" and go to CSA. I believe you are limited to once per trip, but don't quote me on that one. We've never wanted to leave our "home-base" for more than one day, so have never tried to go more than once.

You do not have to be a repeater in order to take advantage of this perk, however you DO have to be signed up for RR.
    Ragnar Relay 2014 - MIAMI to KEY WEST!
    Marine Corp Marathon: 10/12 4:09
    NYC Marathon 11/6/11 - 4:21
    Chicago Marathon 10/10/10 - 4:19
    Marine Corp Marathon '09 - 4:26 / '08 - 4:28[/FONT]

Actually you have to be a member of Romance Rewards to sign up for Trading Spaces. It is limited to 10 couples per day, Monday, Wednesday and Friday. You leave at 9:00 am and return at 4:00pm. If you want to stay later or come back sooner then you have to catch a cab on your own.

We were going to do it this past summer, but in the end sand gravity took over and we just could not make it.

Hey Redsoxnation,

Are you and Billy headed back to CN next year?

When we were at CN this past March(3rd time)...we opted for a day at CSA...there was 3 other couples and us on the shuttle....and we felt as if we could have done it a 2nd day if we really wanted to....still preferred our beloved CN...CSA felt so overwhelming and less social
    The sun & the sand & a drink in my hand, with no bottom

Hi Blondie,
    I think you have the wrong Redsoxnation. My husband is not Billy. LOL
    Last edited by Redsoxnation; November 30th, 2010 at 10:26 AM.

You won't want to leave CN.