Default Does anyone have any photos of the moon from the Romantic Bonfire on 17/11/2010

Just wondered if anyone managed to capture the halo of clouds around the moon which occurred the same night as the romantic bonfire. If possible could you forward a copy to me - it was truly amazing. thanks

We were there the same time and the Halo was awesome.I took some pictures but they don't show the Halo, (think it would have to be a time exsposure shot with a tripod). Attached is a pretty good copy thou, the halo is formed by ice crystals in the upper atmosphere.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I'm so glad someone got a photo! It actually occurred twice that week. The 1st time, DH and I were watching Monday Night Football at the Sports Complex and I walked to look around and saw the rainbow around the moon. By the time I got him to look, it was gone. So I was THRILLED to see it again just a couple of nights later!

Default Halo

I thought it was pretty cool too.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Awesome picture - should submit it in the photo contest.

Paul and Debbie
    We've Loved Couples since 1980.

These pictures were not taken at couples negril correct? We saw the two moons that week at CN amazing
    Chippiesue
    Sans Souci 2009
    Couples Negril Nov 2010
    Swept Away November 2011

Couples tower island December 2012

I was on a cruise in the Southern Caribbean that night and was on the aft deck having a cigar and scotch and pointed out that phenomena to the waiter who happened to be from Montego Bay. We both marveled at it for a while.

Mine was taken at CSA