Default Cyber Monday Special - Deposit

Yay, a deal for Cyber Monday to book our next trip to our home away from home!

But -- when I try to book, it shows the $400 deposit, not $100 deposit. I'll keep checking throughout the day to see if this has been changed but wanted to let y'all know.

I will just call to book later on if need be.

We were at CSA last year for Christmas and I am so SAD not to be going this year - so we have to make it happen for 2011!
    Melea & Joseph
    CN - '06, '07, '08
    CSS and CSA - '09
    CSA - '10

If you continue to check out, it will give you the loveaway option

Cyber Monday special? I never got an email about a sale and I can't find it on the site anywhere.

Thanks, dondonntx - we found it and are counting down the days! Yeah!

melody - are you signed up for the Couples emails? I don't know if it's still on the page or not but it was for $100 deposit to lock in rates for next year. I hope you are able to book it!!
    Melea & Joseph
    CN - '06, '07, '08
    CSS and CSA - '09
    CSA - '10

I don't understand what makes this a special. We r currently doing the Love Away Plan for our September 2011 trip to CTI. I was under the assumption that u could use this plan at anytime and for any booking. Am I wrong?

The email stated that Monday was the last day to book before a rate increase. You can use the loveaway plan anytime (I believe).
    Melea & Joseph
    CN - '06, '07, '08
    CSS and CSA - '09
    CSA - '10