Default Had an awesome time, only one complaint

My husband and I spent almost two weeks at CSA and had a wonderful time. While we where there we got married and they did an amazing job. It was by far the best vacation I have ever taken and we will definitely be back! The only complaint I have is that they advertise that the club is open until the last person leaves so me and my new husband went our last night in Jamaica to party and enjoy our last little time there. We had a great time and meet some new friends, but unfortunately at 2am the DJ packed up and went home. I talk to him before he left and said he only gets paid from 11pm until 2am, so I understand why he left. Although, by the time I got back up to the bar to get another drink, they had already had everything cleaned up and the only thing they would give me was beer, not what I was drinking. We were not they only couple still at the Aura and they basically kicked us out. Not exactly how I was expecting to spend my last night there, and I would have understood if they would have told us that they close at a certain time, but we where told they stay open as long as there are people there.

so sorry you were dissapointed on your last night! I know how you feel. On our last night 4 yrs ago, we spent it with some "new" friends but at the Palms. The batender(sorry, can't remember his name) stayed with us till way after 3 am or so and it was only the 4 of us. we had a wonderful time, and then moved our party to the beach with full galsses of our choice of drinks! Couldn't ask for anything more! Hope this hasn't changed when we return in 18 days! Glad you enjoyed the rest of your trip and congratulations on your wedding!

This is nice to know because, each resort has a club or bar that they say will stay open until the last guest leave. If they r saying that they should honor that and if they r not going to honor that they should give the places business hours.

The same thing happened to us!! Is this my girl from South Dakota???

Yes, this is your girl from South Dakota! We had a great time, and it was very nice meeting you there! Just hope this doesn't happen every night. What a disappointment on our last night.

Yes this is your girl from South Dakota! It was so nice to meet you! I just hope this isn't happening every night. What a disappointment on our last night.