Default Newbie CTI island, horseback riding, crafts activities

My husband and I are visiting couples for the first time on Sunday (CANíT WAIT). I am trying to coordinate the activities you guys have listed to make sure we can fit in everything we want to do and I had a couple of questions.

Is there a time when you are allowed to go out to the island clothed?

Is there a difference between the morning horseback riding and the afternoon? Do they walk in the ocean?

For the tie dye and weaving classes, are these available all day, or only for an hour or 2? Do we/can we bring things to Tie dye or are these provided or sold?

You can always go to the island clothed. You just have to get nekkid once you're there...

Couldn't resist. But to answer your question, I don't think so.

Bruce and Kelli
    Fort Worth, TX
    CN 2006, 2008
    CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CSA 2014!

You can arrange to go over to the Island early, before it's officially open. Just ask at the water sports hut.

That is the one part of CTI that don't like. If you are not quite ready to go A/N, the beautiful island is not accessible. I really like that at CSS there is time (5-6pm)to check out the A/N beach and sunset with clothes on! I think this gives people who are apprehensive about A/N activities a chance to see what they might be missing.

Sorry I can't answer your questions about CTI, but I hope you have a great time!

yes, you can take a morning trip to the island. I can't remember the cut off time. But it is open to clothed people for a couple hours in the morning.

We will be there on Sunday as well!!! Can't wait We figure we will coordinate all the events once we get there and see what we actually feel like doing. Kinda just want to relax!

Default scott

We just got back from CTI Sunday, you can go to the Island in the morning before 10am, you can keep your cloths on the whole time take pictures and enjoy. We had been once before to CN both were great. Have a great time

Don't know the answer to your questions, but we will be getting to CTI on Saturday (pending we can still fly out, snowstorm on its way)!! -Cassy and Jason from MN!
    MouLouHill

Quote Originally Posted by ccwacaster View Post
    My husband and I are visiting couples for the first time on Sunday (CANíT WAIT). I am trying to coordinate the activities you guys have listed to make sure we can fit in everything we want to do and I had a couple of questions.

Is there a time when you are allowed to go out to the island clothed? What Bruce said.Adding to that, you can't get naked until you get to the island, BUT you don't have to get naked until you get to your lounger. In other words, you don't have disrobe the minute the boat lands.

Is there a difference between the morning horseback riding and the afternoon? Heat would be the big difference! Do they walk in the ocean?No, the ride is on a plantation up in the mountains. There is an ocean ride you book at the resort through the tour desk that goes into the ocean. I think it's about $75 pp.

For the tie dye and weaving classes, are these available all day, or only for an hour or 2? Do we/can we bring things to Tie dye or are these provided or sold?
    The classes are not all day everyday. You will get a schedule when you arrive with your paperwork, or it will be in the room. We took our own t-shirts to tie dye as souvenirs for the kids. She was contracted by the resort and we did tip her.

Have fun! We have our 5th trip book for July and can't wait!
    Vicky

Not sure about the island question, but I can answer the horse one. There is no difference in the horseback rides and they do not go into the ocean. I would go on the morning ride because it won't be so hot. I think you have to pay for the t-shirt you tie dye, so maybe bring a thing or two and see if you can just tie dye those things. I've always wanted to do the tie dye class and I'm always too relaxed to get up to do it. You are going to have a blast!

I agree with Magi on the horseback riding. Make sure you wear longer shorts or jeans, and wear sneakers/shoes as there will likely be mud. Its worth the trip.

As far as the Island goes, I'm pretty sure it opens at 9 for A/N. If the guys at water sports are around before, they may take you earlier and I doubt you would be asked to leave before 9am if you left your clothes on. The bartender arrives around 10 usually and will ask you to leave.

I would leave it as the earlier you can get there, the less awkward it would be to have clothing on. And if you're going that early and are the only ones there, might as well try it anyway and then leave once people start showing up. That's one way around the rules. And you may like the feel of the warm sun..

THANKS EVERYONE!! your information is fantastic!!! Flying out tomorrow, and it has been snowing all day in chicago!