Default Which Beach is Better?

CTI or CSS?

Personally, I think CSS is better. We've been to both, plus CN of course, and there are actually 2 beaches at CSS. One is the main beach, the other is Sunset Beach in the Au Naturel section of the resort.

The textile beaches are very similar. The AN beach at CSS is outstanding. I think the main difference on the textile beaches is the ocean. CSS has more seaweed than CTI, but otherwise they are about the same.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

The water at CSS seemed more shallow than at CTI. I went all the way to the rope with the water only up to my chest. At CTI, the water is a little deeper and can go over your head by the rope.

I may like the beach better at CSS as the pool, bar, etc are all level. But its really not a strong preference.

We like the beach and setup at CTI better then CSS. Alot less walking and stairs.
    Irie Mon

The footing is probably a little better at CTI, but we prefer the beach at CSS, seems more private and calmer. The footing is slimy at CSS, so I learned to get on my floatie asap with minimal steps! (not always successful flopping on a floatie in shallow water, definitely not graceful). Both are private with no neighboring guests walking through and no vendors walking by.

CSS for sure. I tried to float at CTI but I was afraid the waves would send me to Cuba! Love the nude beach at CSS as well. I had an unfortunate incident on the island at CTI, although my dear hubby will laugh about it until the day he dies.
    It was our first nude experience ever. I had just settled on my chaise lounge, had a drink on the table, book in my hand and was quite comfortable. Hubby decided to go check out the water. I was laying there minding my own business and trying not to feel tooooo naked when I was tsunami'd!!!! A huge wave came up over the island, drenched me and refilled my drink completely! I had to blow dry the book back at the hotel! Of course he didn't see it happen and magically appeared for the aftermath.

this is an easy one......the beach I am lying on is alweays the best. Atleast for me it is. Trust me, the one you decide on will be the best. It always is. Go, relax, enjoy!!!!

Respect,
    Billy
    Peace, Love, and Respect
    Billy
    CN 2002, COR 2007, CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CTI June 4-15, 2012