Default Romance Rewards Passionate Level

Are the rewards for the Passionate Level changing in January? Will we get the $100 departure check or $200 resort credit on a future stay?

There was a post about a month ago saying anyone who booked before Nov 12th ( I think), for 2011, will be given the $200 credit to spend in resort next year. Of course you have to qualify, with the rules they've set.

I just remembered, reading this that we haven't received our check from October yet.

Quote Originally Posted by dandj View Post
    I just remembered, reading this that we haven't received our check from October yet.
    At CTI we were always given the check before we left the resort.
    Irie Mon

Quote Originally Posted by jon1963 View Post
    At CTI we were always given the check before we left the resort.
    Our check from CTI was not available when we checked out on December 20, 2010. They took our name and address at the Guest Services desk, but we have not seen it yet either.
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

We were mailed ours last year as well. they were very disorganized this year for some reason. I had to go back and ask them for my $500 credit. they sorted it within a day then I realized they hadn't given us our $75 credit for being top level repeaters. I asked twice but it never got sorted. Not a big deal as we had the $150 as part of the $500, but I was not going back a third time about it. Not sure why they don't process everything together.