Default 2 weeks from today...CSA

Dec 16,,,2 weeks from today.....2nd visit of CSA....when should we log in for Romance Rewards?
    Can't wait for the beach,the food,the sun,the fun,the hobie cats,the drinks and most of all the RELAXATION.....

If you have not yet signed up for Romance Rewards I would suggest you do so right now, if you have and you are asking about doing a pre-check in for your rewards, I did mine about a week before our arrival last time and there were no issues. We are five weeks away from our fourth visit to CSA and are getting super excited! Enjoy your time in paradise and save some rum cream for us!

Hockeydad4 - we'll have a red strip waiting for you and yours at the swimup bar, lol... 12/12 can't come any sooner!!

See ya there!

Y0u can log in any time now. Enjoy!

We are at CSS Dec 17 - 23. Looking forward to our trip. 2nd trip too, but our first was in 2001, when Sans Souci was still a superclub resort. Don't know about the Romance Rewards.

2 weeks, 2 days and we'll be there with ya!!! It's even cold here in Florida! high 20's tonight, with high of 56 tomarrow! With another cold spell due next week! Can't wait for warm weather, sun, rum, fun and lots of relaxation!!!!

oh yeah, rewards! it says 3 days before to check in to have your romance rewards waiting for you when you arrive.