Thread: CTI Rooms

Default CTI Rooms

Which rooms are up on the top of the hill, overlooking this area, I will attch a pic....

Do you know what type of ocean view room this is?

What is the difference between the Superior, Deluxe and Premier OceanView Rooms? Any recommendations from Couples experts???
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    MouLouHill

None of the rooms are on a hill at CTI. If you are thinking of the block to the side of the old pool (block 1), I'm not sure if it's available. When we were ther in October it was closed for some renovations.

This is a superior ocean view. I believe, and someone correct me if I'm wrong that there is no view of the resort, or tower isle, located in building 5

The Deluxe which we just stayed in, look at my trip report dated Nov 18 - Nov 25th (tons of pics taken from the balcony), has a slightly diagonal view of tower isle and resort. This view could be somewhat obstructed by a few large palms. Located in Buildings 1 & 4

Premier has an unobstructed view and is located in building 3.

Personally, I wouldn't pay the extra for a premier. But we did LOVE or Deluxe Ocean view. We had views of the swim up bar, tower isle, ocean, resort, palms, and weddings.

Quote Originally Posted by dandj View Post
    None of the rooms are on a hill at CTI. If you are thinking of the block to the side of the old pool (block 1), I'm not sure if it's available. When we were ther in October it was closed for some renovations.
    We booked the Deluxe because we wanted the view to be out over the resort and Tower Isle, (unlike the Premier in the photo) Plus it seems like building 5 is pretty far away from things.

So I've been hoping we get a room in building 4 rather than building 1. Although if 1 is being reno'd the rooms should be great, and the location is close to everything. My concern is that building 1 is right beside the road. That's how it looks in the Google maps photos, and I'm concerned about road noise, although no ones seems to mention it as a problem. Or is this the building that is last to be filled only when at capacity? (which it will be when we're there at New Year's and booked solid)

Can people who have stayed in the Deluxe in building 1 comment?

Our first trip to CTI we stayed in Building 1. We loved the location and I don't remember any road noise once we were in the room. In the hall outside the room, you could hear the noise but it was bad. The rooms are smaller than the room we had in building four or building 2 but we didn't care and we would stay there again as the view is incredible and the balcony is large.
    Vicky