Thread: February CTI

Default February CTI

I could hear something odd coming from the basement this morning. I went down to see what was up, and I had to laugh. What I heard reminded me of something someone posted last year and it is happening to us again! The noise was the luggage doing a little dance. We will be at CTI in 74 more days and the luggage is getting excited. ]

My luggage is terribly excited - only 49 days!!!

My luggage is still hiding!! 103 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    One Love,
    Mya

My luggae has come out of hiding and is doing a happy dance too! Only 53 more days til we are at CTI. It is our first time at a Couples Resort and looking forward to it so much.

My luggage is beyond excited..... it's packed! Only 2 days til CTI for the first time

Chrousesg2..........
    Get ready for the time of your life. One of the great things about going to Couples is that we have the same excitement, giddiness, happiness, etc. each year when we return. It never gets hold going back. Every year we feel just what you are feeling and count down the days just like you are doing. That is the great thing about the MB....you can hear how excited people are (especially first timers) and I know in my heart you have no idea how much fun you are going to have. There is truly great pleasure in that for everyone that has been and returned.
    Peace, Love, and Respect
    Billy
    CN 2002, COR 2007, CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CTI June 4-15, 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Audra View Post
    Chrousesg2..........
    Get ready for the time of your life. One of the great things about going to Couples is that we have the same excitement, giddiness, happiness, etc. each year when we return. It never gets hold going back. Every year we feel just what you are feeling and count down the days just like you are doing. That is the great thing about the MB....you can hear how excited people are (especially first timers) and I know in my heart you have no idea how much fun you are going to have. There is truly great pleasure in that for everyone that has been and returned.
    In all honesty, I think I am MORE excited now (on our 8th trip) than I was on our first trip. I was more apprehensive then. Now, I truly know what to expect!!!!

Have a blast. We're down to 14 days, and my luggage is calling to me from the garage.
    Ragnar Relay 2014 - MIAMI to KEY WEST!
    Marine Corp Marathon: 10/12 4:09
    NYC Marathon 11/6/11 - 4:21
    Chicago Marathon 10/10/10 - 4:19
    Marine Corp Marathon '09 - 4:26 / '08 - 4:28[/FONT]

46 days!

you should all come see whos going in the february post in the meet up at couples section

or... for the daring or experienced, see us in the au natural section

-The Captain

Now my luggage is pretty much dancing 24/7. We now have 48 more days. I'm waiting to hear the balance dumping on our credit card in 3 more days! -Sun_princess