Default SCUBA at CN - urgent

OK, I have some conflicting info and need to know ASAP which is correct. We have been diving at CN several times and I'm trying to book a trip for January. But, the website now says certified divers can only dive once per day. Every other trip, we have been able to do both the morning and afternoon dives each day, and paid extra for some night dives too. Does anyone know if they changed the scuba policy to now only include 1 dive per day?

I'm trying to remember if that line has always been there. Last year it was 2 dives. I do remember some mentioning that the policy is there when the resorts are full but not enforced as a rule.
    I would shoot an emil to the resort.

I just got back from CN on Saturday and was able to dive both dives if I wanted to. I saw what you read on the FAQ and wonder if it might be there in case they have a large number of divers at the resort wanting to dive. Last week it was no problem doing two dives per day or three if you choose to do a night dive.

Thanks for the responses. I was hoping it was just there to protect them if they are too busy to accommodate all the divers. Now we just need to make a decision.