Thread: Gift Shop at CN

Default Gift Shop at CN

Can anyone tell me if you can get some good things at the resort shop. I would love to buy dh and myself a plain white T-shirt with the couples logo with the palm trees on it!! Also, maybe a nice sweatshirt for the cold ride home....has anyone seen any sweatshirts? What about sun hats? Is it better to try to pick one up quickly at the airport (if I can)or does the store at CN have nice hats??

Thanks!

There are actually 2 shops upstairs (as well as a sundry stall downstairs) and they both have fairly broad selection of T-shorts and tank tops.
    Not so sure about sweatshirts, but they have had a few long sleeve shirts in the past. Plenty of hats and visors as well.

I don't think that you pass by any stores on your way OUT of the airport. Couples has ballcap hats. The beach vendors have quite a few -- straw and otherwise. There may be some others in the gift shop -- I think it can depend on inventory.

They've got a great variety of tee-shirts and tanks...I can't remember seeing hoodies though?? Across from the gift shop they have boutique that's got some higher end clothing that's worth it to take a peak...nice jewelry, hats, swimsuits...a great mix of things!

i bought a really nice hoodie there last year in december for 30 bucks. At the airport they were around 50 for the same thing. The gift shop has some nice stuff, and we noticed halfway through our stay, the selection changed also

Can anyone tell me if you can get some good things at the resort shop. I would love to buy dh and myself a plain white T-shirt with the couples logo with the palm trees on it!! Also, maybe a nice sweatshirt for the cold ride home....has anyone seen any sweatshirts? What about sun hats? Is it better to try to pick one up quickly at the airport (if I can)or does the store at CN have nice hats??

Thanks!

CN has two gift shops. I can't remember if they have the logo shirts but they should. One of the gift shops is all very nice resort clothing for men and women. The other is more a "typical" souvenir shop with t-shirts, picture frames, Rum Cream, CD's, etc. I don't remember seeing any sun hats but maybe someone else can help you there.

You can get the T shirts and many other neat things at the gift shops at CN.If you can't find what you want there, you will have a lot of time to find stuff at the many airport shops on your way out.

My Husband went to the gift shop at CN, he found a cute necklace and earring set with the palm trees. They have alot of shirts, shorts and flip flops. Plenty to choose from.
    One Love,
    Mya

Default Assume both stores are cashless

Quote Originally Posted by mingo View Post
    They've got a great variety of tee-shirts and tanks...I can't remember seeing hoodies though?? Across from the gift shop they have boutique that's got some higher end clothing that's worth it to take a peak...nice jewelry, hats, swimsuits...a great mix of things!
    I assume both shop's purchases are charged to the room (so I can use my upcoming $500 resort credit ).
    Also does anybody remember if you can buy large bottles of Sangsters rum cream at either of the stores?
    Thanks

Wow, that sounds great....can't wait to go....and do a bit of shopping too!

Also, if you are a Romance Rewards member you can visit Swept Away on a day pass and they have a logo shop -- specific to only having Couples items. Might be worth it if you can't find what you're looking for at CN. I've been to CN, CSS and CSA and find the shops at CSA most impressive of all 3 resorts.
    Melea & Joseph
    CN - '06, '07, '08
    CSS and CSA - '09
    CSA - '10

Just be aware that you can't go to one of the other resorts and charge stuff to your room i.e. you are staying at CN and go to CSA and want to purchase something. You must pay for it at CSA and will not be able to charge it to your room at CN.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

here right now.
    they have a couple of styles of zip front hooded sweatshirts, logo shirts and large bottles of sangsters rum cream. if you have the credit, you show them the letter you receive at check in and they charge everything against that.
    have fun.

There were sweatshirts in the CN gift shop last week when we were there. Not Couples just Jamaica. About $50 I think. They also had red Couples t-shirts with the logo (twisted Palms. I would love it if they would offer more colors of the Couples shirts. Maybe grey with blue writing and palms.
    Just a thought.
    CN May 2011 trip #8

Default Gift Shop at CN

We were at CN in February this year. We looked for sweatshirts but no luck. We did buy a man's long sleeve cotton top; however, there was nothing in a small or a ladies version w/long sleeves. Hoodies would be a nice addition since lots of us travel from the cold North. Randymon...any chance of this in the near future???

I did purchase a twisted palms silver necklace in the very nice gift shop for men/women as well as a nice beach bag.

There was rum & Jamaican Blue Coffee available in the gift shop but I can't remember what brand...either Sangsters or Appleton I believe and you can use your resort credits for these.

I am really only interested in Logo clothing....specifically mens and women's T-shirts and sweatshirts......It sounds like it would be worth the trip to Swept Away to visit their logo store....has anyone ever seen nice t-shirts and sweatshirts there? I'm wondering if I have to go on the day pass in order to go to their store (we are staying at CN) or is there a shuttle that will just take us there to have a look around and shop? Are we allowed to just take a quick look through the property, shop, then go right back to CN?