Default CTI Dec 11th-18th - Fred & Cynthia?

Please tell me Fred and Cynthia are going to be there the same time we are!!

This will be our second time to CTI this year and cannot wait for next week. First timers on the island, go on the first day and prepare to NOT be embarrassed (about anything). However, be ready to play "3 man" and "water balloon the Katamaran" while on the island...Jamaica - here we come!!

Have a fabulous time, but you might want to hold off on the 'water balloon the katamaran". Randymon has asked that that activity be stopped.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

I read many posts here on the Couples message board much like yours...'we are off to CTI/CSS/CN/CSA for the second/third time this year.' Oh how I wish I lived in USA where one can hop across to the Caribbean for a long weekend or a short week. I guess the only up-side to being in Europe is that if one is to travel that far we only do so for 10 days or more. Ahh, two whole weeks on SSB! Truly a luxury!

Oh no! No more waterballooning the Katamaran?? We were just there last February and let's just say that "we defended the island"!!

Quote Originally Posted by LanceAndJackie View Post
    Oh no! No more waterballooning the Katamaran?? We were just there last February and let's just say that "we defended the island"!!
    Yes by order of the management we are no longer allowed to launch water balloons... someone got hit with one on the leg and complained .... it is a shame because it was fun...

Anyone else planning on being here Dec 11-18th? I was hoping the 3 Man dice would still be there from February...

Just remember with 3-man it is a very simple game to play... all you need is two dice and a drink...

LanceAndJackie,

We will see you out there. Haven't played 3-man as yet. We tend to be low-key, but sometimes ya just gotta break out, eh? Where are you from? What time to you arrive in MOBay? Maybe we will share a bus. We are from WI and arrive at 2:30.

rae_Dave,

Sound great, we are looking forward to it. We tend to be low key as well but the group we had in February was awesome and we couldnt resist joining in. We are from Virginia and looking forward to getting out of the cold weather for a bit (Im sure ya'll are too). I think we get in a bit earlier then ya'll. Get into MOBay at 12:30 via Charlotte, NC.

See ya soon!