Default Who holds the record for times back?

This is probably been ask before, but just wondering gang... what's the most return visits for any of the Couples. I've seen 10, anyone with more??

CSA has the "hall of fame" on the upper floor of the lobby. There are photos of couples that have been to CSA over ten trips. I know there is a couple here from Iowa that has been to Couples Swept Away over thirty times.

Life is good

We are heading back for number 4, but, I believe Crabracers hit 30 at CTI and 33 overall for Jamaica this past trip. I may be off one or two, but it is close to that.
    Randy

We've been to the various Couples 18 times and CN in particular 14 times, but we're nowhere near the record.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

We are up to 44, but friends of our have been there over 70 times.

I remember someone at CN last March saying 25 times ..

We are here at CSA. Been back every year for the past 4 BUT we were at the repeaters dinner last night and met a couple who hit 25 times this stay. Amazing!

Angie
    Kevin & Angie

Crabracer (Richie) has been lots! (50+ I think) There is also another person on here that has been over 70 times, but they don't post very often and I can't remember their name.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

I believe Fred and Cynthia are into to 70's and Richie and Syl the 30 mark.

I know that I read that crabracer has been to CTI about 30 times. I believe that's accurate.

Default Neighbor

Going for trip #9 in March. Met a man from NY who claimed it was his 21st time.
    Check out the profile.

WOW...this is amazing, I'm just on my 2and time. Great!! Keeping em coming gang, I think 70 is winner so far but that's kind of unconfirmed. Crabracer what IS your number?

There is a couple on the CSA Wall of Fame who has stayed at CSA for 500 NIGHTS!!! Unbelievable!!! Especially considering that CSA is not one of the first of the Couples resorts!! I was green with envy (although you couldn't tell, because I was very tan)!

My husband and I have been there 10 times but some of those visits were when it was the old Swept Away back in the late 90's. It's a very different and much improved resort now! Keep coming back!

Okay. For the record. We have been to CTI 30 times. Once to CSS and twice to the old Boscobel Beach Resort. We never ever thought about "going for a record" of any kind. There is so much planning and arranging that must be done. Not the least of which is where to keep coming up with the money. But each time we land at Montego Bay, before we get off the plane, we look at each other, shaking our heads in amazement, and we say, "I can't believe that we did it again". With the reward being Couples, the motivation is incredible.

Richie

Our first trip to Couples Ocho Rios(2006), we sat with an 80 year old couple and had dinner, that had been to the resorts a total of 82 times! That was back in 2006!

Quote Originally Posted by gonegril View Post
    There is a couple on the CSA Wall of Fame who has stayed at CSA for 500 NIGHTS!!! Unbelievable!!! Especially considering that CSA is not one of the first of the Couples resorts!! I was green with envy (although you couldn't tell, because I was very tan)!
    I want to be them when I grow up.
    Ragnar Relay 2014 - MIAMI to KEY WEST!
    Marine Corp Marathon: 10/12 4:09
    NYC Marathon 11/6/11 - 4:21
    Chicago Marathon 10/10/10 - 4:19
    Marine Corp Marathon '09 - 4:26 / '08 - 4:28[/FONT]

We met Fred and Cynthia last July and I believe they were at 72 at that point and all but only a couple were at CTI...we were pretty impressed and it must have inspired us because we're heading back for visit 3 in the last year and a half

We met a couple that had stayed 30 times at CSA and they were there for 30 days/nights! Now that has to be some kind of record, to stay for 30 nights in a row! Thats my new goal in life.