Default ride from airport

We are returning to CSA, but haven't been back since 2008. We can't remember how long it takes from the airport to CSA. Can anyone help?

If everything is normal it should take about 1 hour and 10 minutes from Mobay to the Negril resorts

About 1.5hrs
    Erika & Sean

Boumanp - With no stops, I believe it's 1-1/2 hours to CSA from the airport. The driver will usually ask if any needs a potty break and/or something to drink. If so, they will stop somewhere along the way, so approximately two hours with a stop.

Hope that helps.

We thought about trying TimAir this year, it's only 15 minutes from the airport to the resort, lol.

Either way, enjoy your stay!!

90 minutes +- a few

1hr 30min or so. Depends on the traffic in Montego Bay and Lucea.

It only took us about an hour and 15 min on the way back to the airport from CSA on 11/21. Not a bad ride at all...just bad because we knew our vacation was over!

We were there this past April and believe it was a 1-1.5 hour drive.

One and a half hours, depending on traffic.

A little over an hour.

depends on if you stop or not. This is our 6th visit to CN and we only stopped on the trip to the resort once. It takes from 1 to 1 1/2 hr. Nice ride

On average an hour and fifteen minutes

It also depends on the driver. Last trip, we had a driver with a lead foot, lol.

our 1st trip to Negril before they fixed the road around 1999 took almost (3) painful hours in the rain, and the van door leaked, when another car passed and splashed the van on the right side, the water would come through the door.

We started using TimAir on the way back that trip until they paved the road.

I just have to comment...I was so happy on our last trip to CN that we had a direct drive to Negril with no stops...two couples on our shuttle wanted to stop for a beer, etc. and there was a much older couple on the shuttle who were adamantly stating they didn't want to stop. The driver said, well, we have one objection, we'll keep going and the other two couples were quite rude about it, making comments and muttering...I was so happy the couple didn't cave to the pressure...but I was cheering...after counting down from 99 days, a 6 hour flight, and an hour in customs/immigration/Couples Lounge, I just wanted to arrive back home to Couples!! Waiting one more hour for a Red Stripe won't hurt anyone

My wife and I made our first trip to CSA this past February. Our ride time to the resort, including the short stop to let couples off at CN was about 1hr 20min. Our driver made the offer for a rest stop, but everyone wanted to keep on driving. I remember worrying about the length of the ride from Mobay to CSA before we arrived, but in retrospect the trip down the coast was so beautiful itself that I can't wait to make the trip when we go back in 2012!

We just returned from CSA (Nov 28 - Dec 4). We took the bus to the resort (about 1 hr 40 min) and took TimAir on the way back. I would highly recommed TimAir. It is a 14 min flight and a 5 minute ride to the resort. And most of all the view from the plane is breath taking.

Go to the bathroom at the airport and get one for the road. Last time we went which sadly was in 2009 (finances and our babysitter insisting a few family vacations before we go back) It was about an hour and 45 mins we had a full bus and people wanted to stop. Where we stopped the red stripe was warm so it was kinda a bust for stopping.

Guys... I don't know if the laws of physics were not applying in our case, but the trip from Sangster to CN last Feb 2010 was just about 2 hours, in a packed mini-van with NO STOPS!!! It was very yucky from half-way through on...

Has there been a tremendous change in the highway system to allow such fast times now?

We are booking with Timair for a 15 minute flight to Negril in Feb 2011.

Has anyone taken the private car service that is offered through Couples? We are travelling April 5-12 and are thinking of booking a car, any thoughts?