Thread: Cn 12/26

Default Cn 12/26

So, this Iowa girl can't wait to hit CN 12/26-12/31 with my hubby and our BFF's. Would love to start touching base with other people who will be there at this time. Our friends will be staying through New Year's Day, but work will call my husband and me home a bit earlier.

While in paradise, we plan on trying to catch the Iowa Hawkeyes in the Insight Bowl December 28th...it's a night game with a 10:00 kickoff Jamaican time...join us to cheer on the Hawks! (They kinda need all the help they can get....)

Looking forward to "Home." Reading the message boards is so awesome...and yet almost painful...because did I mention that I CAN'T WAIT?!?!?!?!

Go Hawks!!! ...next year will be better.
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

Hi Hawkgirl!

My hubby and I will be there! We arrive on the 26th as well and will stay through the 2nd! To say that we can't wait is an understatement!

This will be our first time at CN and I've been trying to catch up with the message boards - so much GREAT stuff! But yes, makes me want to be there NOW!

And I'm sure we'll be happy to cheer on the Hawks with you! Maybe with enough support they'll pull out a big win!

Hey, KDB! We should definitely hook up! I'm Kristin and my husband is Ross. We have been married for 13 years, and this is our first major vacation-like getaway since our honeymoon. So excited!!

We will be doing the orientation on Monday the 27th, since I don't know if we will make it to the resort in time for the one on the 26th. We get into Montego Bay around 2, but I hear there may be a few stops along the way...

We will SEE you soon!

Default 12/24 to 1/1

Hi Iowa,

My wife and I will be there for the second time. we spent last Christmas and NY at CN and couldn't stay away. Just counting the days and praying that the weather here on the East coast doesn't mess us up. Last year we were delayed 2 days due to a snow storm.

Gene & Terry

Hey Gene and Terry....

Save us a seat! And no bad weather...I lived in Vermont for several years, so I know about east coast and midwest weather. No delays!!! We are going to be dealing with temps ridiculously cold here in Iowa this coming week...just getting me more in the mindset for Negril...

See you soon!

Arriving 12/25/10. 13th time at CN. Margaritaville in Negril is where we watch the Hawkeyes, but this year will watch from room since late at night, watched Orange Bowl last year from room also. When we make a Bowl game during the day, we all go to Margarittaville in Negril. Lot's of Iowan's show up there. Cheering for Husband's team this year: Stanford, so will watch that one for sure.

Bec & Hal