Default Our CN review nov 15th - 23rd

We flew US Airways out of philadelphia Pa nonstop with no proplems. We booked a garden suite (Bld 9) which was big, tastful and clean. We liked the location as it is quite in that area of the resort.
    The offered room service breakfast is wonderful but be flexable with the time as they were 1+ hour late twice but a call and they quickly were at the door.! The dinners was ok in my opinion, now my partner loved the selection and thought it was great. I didnt like the selections offered (ex duck lamb snapper every night on the menus)but always found something to eat.
    The watersports was wonderful. Divers are professional and equipment is in decent shape with a nice boat.
    We really enjoyed our stay at this resort. The staff is amazing and do go out of their way to make your stay enjoyable. The entertaiment staff wow....coo coo volley ball, beach and pool. Flag service on the beach for drinks. The nightly entertainment was good, we really liked the children of the drums.
    We did the cat cruise and swam in the caves,heading back a beautiful sunset on the water. We did a snorkel trip with resort but didnt see anything but it was rough that day.
    Rented a jet ski from Jr. he hanges at the rope. Went out to a club one night to Alfreds for live music. Great fun.. Took a cab to ricks for sunset & watch cliff divers. Most of the guys in our group jumped off the cliff. I has 2 messages in the tree house and the girls did a great job so relaxing.
    We would definitely recommend this resort and the beautiful beach of calm bloody bay.
    any questions feel free to ask.
    chippiesue
    We are looking for Amy & Jason if anyone know them. Young couple played volleyball with bryan.
    Chippiesue
    Sans Souci 2009
    Couples Negril Nov 2010
    Swept Away November 2011

Couples tower island December 2012

Default where is amy & J

sorry for thw grammar it wrote this very late...like now!
    wd loved CN
    chippisue
    Chippiesue
    Sans Souci 2009
    Couples Negril Nov 2010
    Swept Away November 2011

Couples tower island December 2012