Default Couples T Shirts

New idea for those that have many of the same Couples shirts.
    On the days they have "Tie Dye" get your shirts dyed. At CN the "Tie Dye Ladies" Brenda and Inja do it on Wednesday & Friday. I had my shirt dyed blue and red. It came out great. It's a good way to give them business and you have a "new" Couples shirt.

Great idea!

We wanted to do this but we missed the class. My shirt was really, really short so I can't wear it though. It doesn't even come down to my belly button and I'm only 5'8''. lol When we got home it shrunk quite a bit too so now it really doesn't fit. Mine seems to be made of a different material than my husbands. Next time I am going to ask for the same size as he got. Mine was really short and wide and his was normal. Maybe next time!

Quote Originally Posted by melody View Post
    We wanted to do this but we missed the class. My shirt was really, really short so I can't wear it though. It doesn't even come down to my belly button and I'm only 5'8''. lol When we got home it shrunk quite a bit too so now it really doesn't fit. Mine seems to be made of a different material than my husbands. Next time I am going to ask for the same size as he got. Mine was really short and wide and his was normal. Maybe next time!
    You can bring a shirt from home too!

Quote Originally Posted by cypresspeeps View Post
    You can bring a shirt from home too!
    You can also buy one there. I didn't remember there being a class so I didn't know to bring one. We missed the class anyway because something else we were doing ran late. The real disappointment is that my shirt is so oddly shaped that I can't use it.

Tie Dye is available all day Wed & Fri at CN. Just drop your shirt off to Brenda and Inja and return at the end of the day to pick it up. If you forget to pick it up they will bring it to the front desk.

Default t shirts

FYI we just stayed at CN 6 nights and now -- 6 nights at CSA. The T-Shirts at both resorts are the same . They do not say the resorts name just have a saying on them with COUPLES on them

We were hoping to do this during our last trip, but CSS does not offer this class (or they did not when we were just there last week).