Thread: Two questions

Default Two questions

Hello, all. We can hardly wait to get to CSA this weekend! I have two quick questions, though.
    First, is the front desk still accepting school supply donations? How does everyone do that?
    And second, we'll have a day "swap" pass to CN, and I'm wondering who's done that, would you recommend it, and if so, how did you get there? Is is close enough to walk?
    Thanks for any help!

We did the trading places to CN from CSA this past January. It is not close enough to walk, primarily because Norman Manley Boulevard is not a real "walkable" roadway (no sidewalks) and you can't get there walking along the beach (unless you really want to swim part of the way). There is no need to walk, anyway. The van picks you up at 9:45 and delivers you back to CSA at 4:00. The van ride is free. As long as you are an existing Romance Rewards member, you can sign up for trading places once you get to CSA. We signed up a week in advance for a Monday pass (they also do trading places on Wednesdays and Fridays). We thought it was well worth the day away from CSA. We had always wondered what CN looked like.

Just let the front desk know that you have school supplies and they will be happy to take care of them for you.

The Romance Reward 'swap' option: You first must be signed up as a Romance Reward member. You will sign up to go to CN at the front desk. The day options are Mon, Wed, Fri. The bus will pick you up at 9:45am and return you at 4pm.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Make sure you sign up for Trading Places (swap) right away. When we were there for 10 days in April we were unable to go because it was filled up already. I tried to sign up before we even went to our room.

Thank you both for the info. I really appreciate knowing this in advance. I think we'll try for Wednesday.