Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: August 2009

Hope everyone had a great safe 4th!! 1 month 3 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Chris & Heather

27 days and counting! Watching that damn calendar is like watching paint dry
    HUSKERHONEY

Default Countdown Milestone - 4 weeks to go

The official MAGMON count down:

4 weeks
    28 days
    672 hours
    40,320 minutes
    2,419,200 seconds.

It's getting close folks.
    MAGMON
    * Please forgive any errors that you might find in the above post. All errors are a direct result of (1) too many drinks (2) the missing brain cells caused by years of abusing these above referenced drinks (3) the iniability to spell or write anything without the use of spell check or (4) the complete lack of knowledge of proper english grammer and sentence structure.

Default cannot wait

thanks for the countdown magmon - for us, we will be there in exactly one month - in fact, we will be on the plane in flight at this time next month!!! been in the 100s in Dallas, so we should be good and primed to be laying out at TI. . . .

keep praying to win the lotto so we can be greeters at Couples full time, year round!!!

Default Daily Count Down

27 Days to go. Have a great hump day.
    MAGMON
    * Please forgive any errors that you might find in the above post. All errors are a direct result of (1) too many drinks (2) the missing brain cells caused by years of abusing these above referenced drinks (3) the iniability to spell or write anything without the use of spell check or (4) the complete lack of knowledge of proper english grammer and sentence structure.

Default How Many More Days?

Wait...I know...24 Days and counting!
    HUSKERHONEY

Default Daily Count Down

26 days to go.
    MAGMON

Default Daily Count Down

25 days to go. Everyone have a wonderful weekend.
    MAGMON

Okay so we now only have 29 days to go!!! I cannot wait, we are so ready!! Is anyone else ready to be in paradise???
    Brandi

Three weeks and counting!
    HUSKERHONEY

Default Heading down in August

Good Morning to all....
    I can not wait until the 9th. I am bring my better half down for her birthday and we are excited to say the least. We are both from Baltimore, Maryland. I am 29 and she is turning 24 on the 10th. This is our first time coming to Jamaica and I really want to show her a great time. Any suggestions?

24, 23, 22 days and counting. Love it.

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.
    MAGMON

Quote Originally Posted by JRS1 View Post
    Good Morning to all....
    I can not wait until the 9th. I am bring my better half down for her birthday and we are excited to say the least. We are both from Baltimore, Maryland. I am 29 and she is turning 24 on the 10th. This is our first time coming to Jamaica and I really want to show her a great time. Any suggestions?
    JRS1, I've added you to the list. There are serveral things to do depending on what you like. We have 4 children so my wife and I love to just sit in the sun, have a few drinks and relax. I'd check out the activities list for CTI to see what they offer, but, picking a Couples Resort for her birthday was a pretty good start towards a great time. We'll miss you by a couple of hours, so we'll try to save you some Rum.

Hollie (37) & Dave (39) (Huskerhoney) – Nebraska, 8/2 to 8/7, TI Yes [/B][/B]- **15th Anniv / Annual KF Vac**
    Michael (38) & Monica (38) (Magmon) – Florida, 8/4 to 8/9, TI HECK YA - **Annual Kidfreevacation**
    Marty & Joanne (Martyand_joanne), 8/7 to 8/21, TI Yes - **11th Anniversary**
    Drew (24) & Brandi (24) (Coconut_cutie) - Texas, 8/8 to 8/16, TI Yes - **2nd Anniversary**
    Paul & Mindy (Meowh2o), 8/8 to 8/16 – Atlanta, GA, TI Yes - **10th Anniversary**
    Him(29) & Her (24)(JRS1), 8/9 to ? – Baltimore, Maryland, TI ? - **Birthday**
    Heather (38) & Chris (43) (Hdlovers) – Cleveland, OH, 8/10 to 8/17, TI Yes - **Honeymoon**
    Ben & Erin (Erinmarie1501) – 8/10 to 8/15, TI ?, **Honeymoon**
    (Jammin Ken) - , 8/16 to 8/25, TI ?,
    Debby (43) & Rocky (45) (Debbyrocky) – Ohio, 8/18 to 8/23, TI Yes -
    Jon & Tawnya (Tandj), 8/18 to 8/25, TI Yes - **Jon's Birthday**
    Jay (45) and Jennifer (46) (Treasurer), 8/21 – 8/30 - NJ, TI ? - **Yearly Six Pack Reunion**
    Howard (45) and Dawn (45) (Ciaagent), 8/21 – 8/30 - NJ, TI ? - ** Yearly Six Pack Reunion **
    Greg (46) & Cheryl (45) (Greg-Cheryl), 8/21 – 8/30 – LA, TI maybe - ** Yearly Six Pack Reunion **
    Octavius & Joi (Olmurray), 8/23 to 8/29, TI ? - **Honeymoon**
    Leslie & Dan (Thestampinmom), 8/28 to 9/4, TI Yes – **Wedding**
    Marty & Jason (Martyjason) – GA, 8/29 to 9/5, TI Yes - **3rd Anniversary**
    Bonnie & Dan (Bscott122), 8/29 to 9/5, TI ? - **2nd Anniversary**
    John & Amy (Johnamy), 8/29 to 9/6, TI Yes - **Annual Kidfreevacation**
    MAGMON

JRS1,
    You guys have got to check out the island!!! Dunn's River Falls is also a must do!! How long are you staying for?
    Brandi

We've made it to the TOP 20!!
    HUSKERHONEY

Quote Originally Posted by huskerhoney View Post
    We've made it to the TOP 20!!
    Isn't that great. Is it based on posts or views?

Oh, by the way, 3-weeks to go.
    MAGMON

20 days to go. Happy hump day.
    MAGMON

Glad to know that someone will be there around the time of our wedding, Jammin Ken. we get there on the 19th , flight lands at 1130. So what keeps bringin u guys back? WILL ANYONE BE AVAILABLE TO BE WITNESSES AT THE WEDDING?

34 days to go, cant wait

18 days and counting and the TA called and have our documents ready!
    HUSKERHONEY

Hello all. Back in the saddle and online. Finally got a break from daily grind offshore China after 8 weeks and went home. Between honey do's and rest, internet was my last priority so haven't been on here. Back in China offshore and bored and finally got this new format down so I'm back. Now I'm ready for a visit home. After this work cycle, I have 5 days home and headed to Jamaica. We arrive on 17th, taxi to Negril Rock House Hotel for a few days of shopping/relaxing. We are headed back to MB on 21st and should be on the bus to CTI after noon with The other 2 couples from the 6 pack. Hope all is well and everyone has enjoyed their summer so far. Looking forward to our reunion with Jay, Jen, Dawn & Howard of the 6 pack as well as seeing Bearso who hopefully will be on the bus. He will be staying at CSS during the same time. Dunn river is definitely on the schedule for the 6 pack. We met the other 2 couples in 2005 at CTI and have booked together at CN and CSA in 06, 07, 08 and this will be a return to CTI where we made a lasting friendship in 2005 with the New Jersey part of the 6 pack. We have all already booked for Aug 2010 at CN. We will be looking forward to meeting all of you and hope to close the Piana bar nightly, or early mornings with alot of you. To all, have good week and hurry up 21 Aug.

Greg, if you don't mind me asking, what kind of business are you in that takes to you to China so much? Just curious.

19 days to go.
    MAGMON

Magmon,
    I'm a Health, Safety and Environment Coordinator (HSE) on a Mobile offshore Jack Up Drilling Rig for a Drilling Company. My schedule is 28 days on and 28 days off. I work all over depending where contracts take the rig. Since 2007 I've been in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia, Indonesia and now in China. Hopefully this is it for China and my next stop will be Mexico, home of the same day crew change.

Greg, sounds intersting. Not sure I could be away from home for that long.

Have a great weekend. 18 days to go.
    MAGMON

Greg, it was great talking to you the other day.

Our flights are:
    8/21 Newark to Montego Bay Dep 8:00 and ARV 11:12 Flt CO1896
    8/30 Montego Bay to Newark Dep 12:10 and Arv 5:15 Flt CO1897

Dawn and Howard, Jennifer and I are all on the same flight.

5 weeks and counting

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast