Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: August 2009

Hybrid View

Default August 2009

Ok all just checking to see who will be at CTI in August. Me and my soon to be wife will be having our 1st Couples experience August 23-30. Is there anyone else going during this time?

Default August 10th - 15th

My FI and I will be there for our honeymoon from August 10th - 15th.

My husband and I will be there Aug 8th-16th!! Only 46 days to go!

Default Updated List

Here's the updated list from the old MB.

Hollie (37) & Dave (39) (Huskerhoney) – Nebraska, 8/2 to 8/7, TI ? - **15th Anniv / Annual KF Vac**
    Michael (38) & Monica (38) (Magmon) – Florida, 8/4 to 8/9, TI HECK YA - **Annual Kidfreevacation**
    Marty & Joanne (Martyand_joanne), 8/7 to 8/21, TI Yes - **11th Anniversary**
    Drew (24) & Brandi (24) (Coconut_cutie) - Texas, 8/8 to 8/16, TI Yes - **2nd Anniversary**
    Paul & Mindy (Meowh2o), 8/8 to 8/16 – Atlanta, GA, TI Yes - **10th Anniversary**
    Heather (38) & Chris (43) (Hdlovers) – Cleveland, OH, 8/10 to 8/17, TI Yes - **Honeymoon**
    Ben & Erin (Erinmarie1501) – 8/10 to 8/15, TI ?, **Honeymoon**
    Debby (43) & Rocky (45) (Debbyrocky) – Ohio, 8/18 to 8/23, TI Yes -
    Jon & Tawnya (Tandj), 8/18 to 8/25, TI Yes - **Jon's Birthday**
    Jay (45) and Jennifer (46) (Treasurer), 8/21 – 8/30 - NJ, TI ? - **Yearly Six Pack Reunion**
    Howard (45) and Dawn (45) (Ciaagent), 8/21 – 8/30 - NJ, TI ? - ** Yearly Six Pack Reunion **
    Greg (46) & Cheryl (45) (Greg-Cheryl), 8/21 – 8/30 – LA, TI maybe - ** Yearly Six Pack Reunion **
    Octavius & Joi (Olmurray), 8/23 to 8/29, TI ? - **Honeymoon**
    Leslie & Dan (Thestampinmom), 8/28 to 9/4, TI Yes – **Wedding**
    Marty & Jason (Martyjason) – GA, 8/29 to 9/5, TI Yes - **3rd Anniversary**
    Bonnie & Dan (Bscott122), 8/29 to 9/5, TI ? - **2nd Anniversary**
    John & Amy (Johnamy), 8/29 to 9/6, TI Yes - **Annual Kidfreevacation**

6 more weeks.

Default Yes to TI

Thought I'd add that--and we can't wait!

Tracy (31) and Dana (40) August 24-31 for 9th Anniversary and 32 b-day!

Huskerhoney, thanks for the update. I made the change. We'll see you on the island on Tuesday (8/4). I'll be the a blue Florida Gator hat.

Hollie (37) & Dave (39) (Huskerhoney) – Nebraska, 8/2 to 8/7, TI Yes [/B][/B]- **15th Anniv / Annual KF Vac**
    Michael (38) & Monica (38) (Magmon) – Florida, 8/4 to 8/9, TI HECK YA - **Annual Kidfreevacation**
    Marty & Joanne (Martyand_joanne), 8/7 to 8/21, TI Yes - **11th Anniversary**
    Drew (24) & Brandi (24) (Coconut_cutie) - Texas, 8/8 to 8/16, TI Yes - **2nd Anniversary**
    Paul & Mindy (Meowh2o), 8/8 to 8/16 – Atlanta, GA, TI Yes - **10th Anniversary**
    Heather (38) & Chris (43) (Hdlovers) – Cleveland, OH, 8/10 to 8/17, TI Yes - **Honeymoon**
    Ben & Erin (Erinmarie1501) – 8/10 to 8/15, TI ?, **Honeymoon**
    Debby (43) & Rocky (45) (Debbyrocky) – Ohio, 8/18 to 8/23, TI Yes -
    Jon & Tawnya (Tandj), 8/18 to 8/25, TI Yes - **Jon's Birthday**
    Jay (45) and Jennifer (46) (Treasurer), 8/21 – 8/30 - NJ, TI ? - **Yearly Six Pack Reunion**
    Howard (45) and Dawn (45) (Ciaagent), 8/21 – 8/30 - NJ, TI ? - ** Yearly Six Pack Reunion **
    Greg (46) & Cheryl (45) (Greg-Cheryl), 8/21 – 8/30 – LA, TI maybe - ** Yearly Six Pack Reunion **
    Octavius & Joi (Olmurray), 8/23 to 8/29, TI ? - **Honeymoon**
    Leslie & Dan (Thestampinmom), 8/28 to 9/4, TI Yes – **Wedding**
    Marty & Jason (Martyjason) – GA, 8/29 to 9/5, TI Yes - **3rd Anniversary**
    Bonnie & Dan (Bscott122), 8/29 to 9/5, TI ? - **2nd Anniversary**
    John & Amy (Johnamy), 8/29 to 9/6, TI Yes - **Annual Kidfreevacation**

41 days.

I am down to 64 days!!! Can't wait!!!

Magmon,
    What time is your flight back on the 9th? Just thought maybe we would get to say hi to you guys on the island before you leave.
    Brandi

Default how many more days.....ugh!

I cant wait to get to TI again! This will be our 2nd trip in 3 years. We try to go every year but...dang closing last year. We will be there wearing nothing but a smile and a BIG RED N on my hat!! Aug 29 - Sept 5. Cant wait to see everyone!!

Our flight leaves early (9:45) on the 9th. I'm gonna guess that they'll have to remove me (kicking and screaming) around 6:00. What time do you guys get in on the 8th? Maybe we we'll see you on the island then or by the bar in the evening.

40 days to go.
    MAGMON
    * Please forgive any errors that you might find in the above post. All errors are a direct result of (1) too many drinks (2) the missing brain cells caused by years of abusing these above referenced drinks (3) the iniability to spell or write anything without the use of spell check or (4) the complete lack of knowledge of proper english grammer and sentence structure.

The Gators, magmon? Really?

Oh well, I guess I won't let that get in the way of meeting great people!

johnrenee--sorry I'll miss you at TI. Hopefully I won't be the only BIG RED fan there 8/02 - 8/07.

It's good to be a Florida Gator. At least for the last few years. Didn't you enjoy us beating OU last year? If you buy us our drinks on the Island, we'll let you talk about the good 'ol days of the Big Red, especially '95.

39 days to go.
    MAGMON
    * Please forgive any errors that you might find in the above post. All errors are a direct result of (1) too many drinks (2) the missing brain cells caused by years of abusing these above referenced drinks (3) the iniability to spell or write anything without the use of spell check or (4) the complete lack of knowledge of proper english grammer and sentence structure.

Magmon--why yes, yes I did. Although I did feel a little sorry for the Sooners toward the end.

Drinks are on me, but I'm not sure about on the island yet--maybe in 10 pounds.

Huskerhoney

P.S. We won't have to talk about the good ole days for long. The glory days could be on their way back!

Magmon,
    We should probably get to the resort around 4 or 5, so we will probably miss going to the island that day. If we don't see you ya'll have a wonderful vacation!
    Brandi

Default August 22, 2009

Just wondering who will be in the area? Getting married on the 22nd at Tower Isle, I'll be there the 19th-26th.

Hi I'll be there 8/16 to 8/25. Get ready it's an addiction you'll want to visit all the Couples. Just look at this board some people are counting minutes.

Default take me away calgon!!

Can not wait to get there - will be there in just over 4 weeks!!! Already booked for next year too. Can't wait to see the staff and friends and to meet new ones - especially those on this thread!! Got my reggae playing on Pandora Radio - just need a drink now but think the boss wouldn't be too happy about drinking on the job but I sure can taste a good rum drink!!

The anticipation continues to build. 33 days to go. Looking forward to a long Holiday weekend. Happy 4th to all who are celebrating.
    MAGMON

Default Ready to GO!

Passport was in the mail yesterday; camera will be here Tuesday; new luggage on the 10th. 29 days and counting--can it get here fast enough?
    HUSKERHONEY

Four weeks and counting! Before I know it, I'll be somewhere beautiful drinking something fruity and delicious!
    HUSKERHONEY

Hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July weekend. Ours was great.

Huskerhoney, glad to hear that you got your passport. Now no worries except for watching that damn calendar. We are down to 29 days and on the home stretch.

Make it a great week.
    MAGMON

Hope everyone had a great safe 4th!! 1 month 3 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Chris & Heather

27 days and counting! Watching that damn calendar is like watching paint dry
    HUSKERHONEY

Default Countdown Milestone - 4 weeks to go

The official MAGMON count down:

4 weeks
    28 days
    672 hours
    40,320 minutes
    2,419,200 seconds.

It's getting close folks.
    MAGMON

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast