Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: August 2009

It's my turn for the single digit dance. 9 days to go.
    MAGMON
    * Please forgive any errors that you might find in the above post. All errors are a direct result of (1) too many drinks (2) the missing brain cells caused by years of abusing these above referenced drinks (3) the iniability to spell or write anything without the use of spell check or (4) the complete lack of knowledge of proper english grammer and sentence structure.

7 more sleeps! Yeah me. But seriously, nobody has answered my pillow question on the Main MB. What are the pillows like at the resort? should I bring my own so I won't get migraines while i'm there? Please HELP!
    HUSKERHONEY

Sorry, huskerhoney, I can't remember what the pillows were like. My wife didn't seem to have a problem with the them (and my she can be quite picky about those things).

Are you guys going to make it over the island during your stay? If so, keep a look out for us on Tuesday.

192 hours and counting.
    MAGMON
    * Please forgive any errors that you might find in the above post. All errors are a direct result of (1) too many drinks (2) the missing brain cells caused by years of abusing these above referenced drinks (3) the iniability to spell or write anything without the use of spell check or (4) the complete lack of knowledge of proper english grammer and sentence structure.

Default First Trip

This will be our first trip to CTI, it is our slightly belated honeymoon. We are so excited. We will be there Aug 5-11.

Welcome msbwell, I've added you to the list. We'll be there 8/4 to 8/9, so maybe we'll see you there. ONE WEEK TO GO

Hollie (37) & Dave (39) (Huskerhoney) – Nebraska, 8/2 to 8/7, TI Yes - **15th Anniv / Annual KF Vac**
    Michael (38) & Monica (38) (Magmon) – Florida, 8/4 to 8/9, TI HECK YA - **Annual Kidfreevacation**
    (msbwell) - 8/5 to 8/11, TI ? - Belated Honeymoon
    Marty & Joanne (Martyand_joanne), 8/7 to 8/21, TI Yes - **11th Anniversary**
    Drew (24) & Brandi (24) (Coconut_cutie) - Texas, 8/8 to 8/16, TI Yes - **2nd Anniversary**
    Paul & Mindy (Meowh2o), 8/8 to 8/16 – Atlanta, GA, TI Yes - **10th Anniversary**
    Him(29) & Her (24)(JRS1), 8/9 to ? – Baltimore, Maryland, TI ? - **Birthday**
    Heather (38) & Chris (43) (Hdlovers) – Cleveland, OH, 8/10 to 8/17, TI Yes - **Honeymoon**
    Ben & Erin (Erinmarie1501) – 8/10 to 8/15, TI ?, **Honeymoon**
    Pat (37) & Tracy (34) (Fun in the sun!) - 8/12 to 8/16, TI ?
    (Jammin Ken) - , 8/16 to 8/25, TI ?,
    Debby (43) & Rocky (45) (Debbyrocky) – Ohio, 8/18 to 8/23, TI Yes -
    Jon & Tawnya (Tandj), 8/18 to 8/25, TI Yes - **Jon's Birthday**
    Jay (45) and Jennifer (46) (Treasurer), 8/21 – 8/30 - NJ, TI ? - **Yearly Six Pack Reunion**
    Howard (45) and Dawn (45) (Ciaagent), 8/21 – 8/30 - NJ, TI ? - ** Yearly Six Pack Reunion **
    Greg (46) & Cheryl (45) (Greg-Cheryl), 8/21 – 8/30 – LA, TI maybe - ** Yearly Six Pack Reunion **
    Octavius & Joi (Olmurray), 8/23 to 8/29, TI ? - **Honeymoon**
    Leslie & Dan (Thestampinmom), 8/28 to 9/4, TI Yes – **Wedding**
    Marty & Jason (Martyjason) – GA, 8/29 to 9/5, TI Yes - **3rd Anniversary**
    Bonnie & Dan (Bscott122), 8/29 to 9/5, TI ? - **2nd Anniversary**
    John & Amy (Johnamy), 8/29 to 9/6, TI Yes - **Annual Kidfreevacation**
    MAGMON

Default the list

I feel kind of left out.....why cant we be on the list! Haha! Just messin around. Nothing about Jamaica will ever get me down! Aug 30 here we come! 7 days of pleasure for our 2nd anniversary. Cant wait to see everybody and meet anybody!!!

Default We get in on Sunday! 30th Anniversary!

Not sure if I'm doing this right, not very technical!
    We get there on Sunday around 2, first time at CTI and Jamaica!
    We are so excited and have found this message board to be full of what we hope is useful information!
    A little concerned because the forecast calls for rain all week, but am sure we'll still have a great time.
    We are celebrating our 30th and wanted to know what or if they do anything special?

Betty Jo

five more days! Aaaccchhh!:d
    HUSKERHONEY

Default Congratulations MSBWELL!!!

the more at CTI the merrier!!! Maybe if you venture over to the island, we will meet you guys. If not, then maybe around the food!!! We arrive the afternoon of Aug 7 around 5ish - can NOT wait to return home again.

Could run into Magmon that first day of our arrival - if you see a tall blonde curly hair female, be sure to stop us and say hi. Enjoy meeting new people!! See you next week.

Marty and Joanne

We are officially down to the single digits!!! 9 days to go. Yeah! I hope everyone is having a great week so far! Anybody else ready for a good island drink? I know I am
    Brandi

We will be there from August 5th-August9th, We are both (my wife and I) from Central PA and in our late 20's ..
    Last edited by cooldude; July 29th, 2009 at 01:45 PM. Reason: Changed "I" to "We"

Sorry Johnnrenee, must be slipping in my old age. BTW, someone will need to take over updating “The August List” starting Monday (‘cause I ain’t gonna be on no damn ‘puter on Vacation).

Welcome Cooldude & Betty Jo. I hope we cross paths since we’ll be there at the same time.

Martyand_Joanne, I’ll be wearing a blue Florida Gator hat and a smile (and nothing else). Definitely say high.

144 HOURS TO GO

Hollie (37) & Dave (39) (Huskerhoney) – Nebraska, 8/2 to 8/7, TI Yes - **15th Anniversary / Annual KF Vac**
    (Betty Jo) – 8/2 to ?, TI ? - **30th Anniversary**
    Michael (38) & Monica (38) (Magmon) – Florida, 8/4 to 8/9, TI HECK YA - **Annual Kidfreevacation**
    (Cooldude) – Central PA, 8/5 to 8/9, TI ? - **?**
    (msbwell) - 8/5 to 8/11, TI ? - Belated Honeymoon
    Marty & Joanne (Martyand_joanne), 8/7 to 8/21, TI Yes - **11th Anniversary**
    Drew (24) & Brandi (24) (Coconut_cutie) - Texas, 8/8 to 8/16, TI Yes - **2nd Anniversary**
    Paul & Mindy (Meowh2o), 8/8 to 8/16 – Atlanta, GA, TI Yes - **10th Anniversary**
    Him(29) & Her (24)(JRS1), 8/9 to ? – Baltimore, Maryland, TI ? - **Birthday**
    Heather (38) & Chris (43) (Hdlovers) – Cleveland, OH, 8/10 to 8/17, TI Yes - **Honeymoon**
    Ben & Erin (Erinmarie1501) – 8/10 to 8/15, TI ?, **Honeymoon**
    Pat (37) & Tracy (34) (Fun in the sun!) - 8/12 to 8/16, TI ?
    (Jammin Ken) - , 8/16 to 8/25, TI ?,
    Debby (43) & Rocky (45) (Debbyrocky) – Ohio, 8/18 to 8/23, TI Yes -
    Jon & Tawnya (Tandj), 8/18 to 8/25, TI Yes - **Jon's Birthday**
    Jay (45) and Jennifer (46) (Treasurer), 8/21 – 8/30 - NJ, TI ? - **Yearly Six Pack Reunion**
    Howard (45) and Dawn (45) (Ciaagent), 8/21 – 8/30 - NJ, TI ? - ** Yearly Six Pack Reunion **
    Greg (46) & Cheryl (45) (Greg-Cheryl), 8/21 – 8/30 – LA, TI maybe - ** Yearly Six Pack Reunion **
    Octavius & Joi (Olmurray), 8/23 to 8/29, TI ? - **Honeymoon**
    Leslie & Dan (Thestampinmom), 8/28 to 9/4, TI Yes – **Wedding**
    Marty & Jason (Martyjason) – GA, 8/29 to 9/5, TI Yes - **3rd Anniversary**
    Bonnie & Dan (Bscott122), 8/29 to 9/5, TI ? - **2nd Anniversary**
    John & Amy (Johnamy), 8/29 to 9/6, TI Yes - **Annual Kidfreevacation**
    John & Renee (johnnrenee), 8/30 to 8/6, TI ? - **2nd Anniversary**
    MAGMON

Another day done, 120 hours to go! Hope all is well.
    MAGMON

Oh my gosh!!! Only 7 days to go. I can taste the Red Stripe and rum punch now! Hope everyone has a wonderful Friday. Drew's dad is getting married tomorrow so we are going to enjoy a lil pre Jamaica party Have a great weekend everyone and be safe. Look forward to seeing our friends Marty & Joanne, Paul & Mindy and meeting new people.
    Brandi

Happy Friday to everyone. Last day in the office before Jamaica. Not getting alot done. Huskerhoney / Betty Jo have a safe trip and we'll see you in 96 short hours.
    MAGMON

Thanks Magmon...ONE MORE DAY!!!! 24 hours from now and we'll be at CTI drinking something fruity and delicious! Hope to see you all soon and will check in if time!
    HUSKERHONEY

Default Happy august 1st

HAPPY AUGUST 1ST.

After all these long months, it's now our turn. Congradulations to everyone.

72 MORE HOURS.

Last edited by magmon; August 1st, 2009 at 08:59 PM.
    MAGMON

Okay...so my math was wrong last night! But will be leaving for CTI in the morning--should be there around three! Will drink plenty of fruity and delicious for you all until I see you there. Everyone have a very safe trip!
    HUSKERHONEY

And then there were two. 48 more hours to go. Packing today, droping the kids off tomorrow, leaving first thing Tuesday. Should be on TI by noon.

Have a great Sunday.
    MAGMON

Just 24 more hours 'till we board the plane. 29 hours (or so) 'till we arrive to CTI.

Hope everyone had a great weekend.
    MAGMON

Me and My Husband (we are getting married August 8th) We wil be there The 9th thru Friday! It is our first time to Jamica

Welcome to the message board marriedthisweekend! Make sure you guys do Dunn's River Falls it is a must. Also, go to the island your first day, do not wait! You will be kicking yourself if you wait til the last day. My husband and I are celebrating our 2 year anniversary. Our anniversary is actually today!! We will be there Aug.8-16. Cannot wait only 4 days to go! Hope you guys have an awesome wedding!
    Brandi

Thank you Coconut Cute!! We for sure will go there. Yea we are super excited and getting Nervous about saturday!! Maybe we will run into each other and not even know it! My name IS Stormi. Im always talking to everyone every where I go so who knows??

My husband and I will be at CTI from Monday, 08/10/09 - 08/17/09 for our honeymoon. This is our first time and we are definitely looking forward to the relaxing beach time and meeting new people. Just 4 more days!!!!

My husband and I will be there on Monday, 08/10/09 for our honeymoon. We are first - timers and really looking forward to relaxing and meeting new people. Only 4 more days!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast