Default Best building for AN at CN

We booked a ROH room at CN for Jan 15. I was wondering if upon check in I should simply ask for one of the buildings near to the AN beach as that is where we will be for our 9 day vacation? If we cant get in that area, what other building would be good to ask for? We are hoping to have a short walk to our room so we can use the hot tub at night and just wear our robes from our room..

Thanks for any help at all!

Oh yes...and do they usually try to honour requests like this?

lhenry,

Block 9 is definitely the closest and most AN beach goers like this block the best. These rooms, however, are higher categories (ie. Ocean View,etc.) so it will depend on how full the resort is that week. Blocks 6, 7 & 8 are also quite close, so there should be something available in that area.

On check-in, just tell the front end staff or indicate on your form, that you will spend all your time on AN beach and would like a room as close as possible, Block 9. That will usually get a little smile from staff.

They will honor your request on a case by case basis, but remember that if this is your first time to resort, they will probably give preference to repeaters first. However, a lot of textile beach goers do not want Block 9, so that usually helps.

The whole area is generally quiet in the evening, so you should be comfortable wearing a robe to hot tub from any of those blocks.

CN is a very small and compact resort and none of the rooms are very far from anything, but Bldgs 6-9 are closest to the AN beach. ROH rooms are usually the Garden View Rooms and they are in Bldgs 1-5, but not to worry, as I said the resort is small and you'll be able to wear your robe to the hot tub at night no matter which room you are in. FYI ~ There are wonderful waffle weave robes in the rooms so you don't need to pack your own.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

That sounds good. I think i will ask for building 9 or 6 for a 3rd floor room. We booked ROH room so i don't really know if they will honour any request even at check in..hoping for one of these two buildings and definately a 3rd floor. I think i would even take the other section if i had to in order to get the 3rd floor. I don't want to have someone above me. If we have to walk farther to the AN, then so be it. Last year in the DR we had ppl scraping furniture around and walking in heels ALL of the time and it was quite bothersome.

We were in Bldg 8 last month and only about 75 yds from the AN beach, and had a beautiful view, both facing the beach and overlooking the spring fed pond.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Janice and Keith in FL

CTI 2009
    CN 2010 2011 2012 2013
    CSS 2014

We spend all of our time on CN's AN beach but we always look for a room in blocks 1 through 5. The resort is small, but with all the great food available at CN we feel like the extra little walk to and from the AN beach helps keep a few extra ounces off while we're in paradise. ;-)

ENJOY!!!