Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: snowfall totals

Default snowfall totals

So, let's hear those snowfall totals that make those of us lucky enough to be going to Couples not mind the snow so much. Syracuse area over 48 inches in four days and still snowing. I can only say, Irie. CN in 44 days.

http://photos.syracuse.com/syracusec...piling_up.html

We're still waiting for our first snowfall of the season in Westchester. While we haven't had any snow yet, it is VERY COLD here.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

just a couple of inches waaaaay up north in Bonnyville Alberta! Been to cold to snow LOL!! 57 days and counting to CSS first time!!

Over 100 hours Straight and over 4 feet during that span...gotta love CUSE!!
    Picture is from my office window...Jan 2nd cant come soon enough!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Just south of Syracuse in Owego, we've been spared from the lake-effect machine, but there is already ice floating on the Susquehanna River and it's just early December!

Only one storm to date in the Chicago area, 4-5 inches, a mere dusting. But it has been well below normal temps. It's now 21 degrees as I post this. It feels like a heat wave moved in compared to the last few days!

Default Snow Total

4 inches in mid-coast Maine this week. Very cold!

nothing to speak of yet here in denver. it's been uncommonly warm, i think we were up in the 50s today. good thing since we have to ride out the winter before we'll hit CSS in May.

Quote Originally Posted by pynk322 View Post
    So, let's hear those snowfall totals that make those of us lucky enough to be going to Couples not mind the snow so much. Syracuse area over 48 inches in four days and still snowing. I can only say, Irie. CN in 44 days.

I am from Syracuse too...well Liverpool. I feel your pain!

4 days of snowblowing from Lakeland.(down the road from New York State Fair). Come on Sept. Going back home to CTI. I didn't know there are so many Syracuse area couples that been to Couples. Wow!!!!! We should plan on meeting each other.

While we haven't gotten any SNOW, per se, it's been below freezing for several nights here..... Tuesday, the high was in the 40's. And I'm in FLORIDA for Pete's Sake.
    Ragnar Relay 2014 - MIAMI to KEY WEST!
    Marine Corp Marathon: 10/12 4:09
    NYC Marathon 11/6/11 - 4:21
    Chicago Marathon 10/10/10 - 4:19
    Marine Corp Marathon '09 - 4:26 / '08 - 4:28[/FONT]

Can't wait for Jan 22nd! This Midwest winter has been brutal so far due to the cold temps. Not too much snow yet, but calling for single digit temps for highs next week. 42 days til paradise!

Up in Canada, London Ontario just got 3 feet of snow in two days. Still digging out. Only 41 days to go.

Pat & Pete

We are in Minnesota (Metro area) and we got 7 inches of snow last weekend, and now they are predicting a major snow storm this weekend with snow totals anywhere from 12-24 inches of snow. They are saying this could be our worst snow storm since 1991 when we got a blizzard on Halloween... Only 35 days until our trip to Couples Negril! We can't wait to be in some warm weather again!

ekj - been waiting for your picture to be approved. What building are you in?

tmulligan - I think you got it a lot worse than us East of the city.

Pat & Pete....we are from Sudbury Ontario and just got hit today with the snow...we've been watching what has been going on in the London area and just feeling your pain!! We knew it was coming our way soon! We will be at CN on Jan 15 - 23rd...8 nights! Where are u going?

Quote Originally Posted by pynk322 View Post

Thanks for the pix of the snow. Its been bone dry, brown and frigid here until today when we had flurries. As sadistic as it sounds, a mound of snow makes the holidays all that much more magical.

Wow Pat and Pete you sure got your share.We are in Newmarket just north of Toronto and I think we got almost as much as all of last winter.Nothing compares to you though.Feb.can't come soon enough for us.

just started the snow here in WI, supposed to get 9in tonight. I am kinda hoping for a winter similar to 07-08 where we got over 100in because I can have lots of snow days for work
    Erika & Sean

Here in Winnipeg Manitoba Canada - snowfall to November 2010 = 37.4 centimetres. January 22nd can not come soon enough!

Here in MN today, blizzard warning. 10+ inches and still snowing. 3 weeks from tomorrow and we are going to be in Jamaica for the first time. Cannot wait and can't really believe it is going to happen

12 inches so far today.so glad I don't have to work. They just closed the airport. I hate winter in Minnesota!

In Chicago! We got a mere dusting but, it is EXTREMELY COLD today. I would love to b on my way to Couples. I have to wait until September. The weather here that time of year is pleasant, not to cold, and not to hot. It was the perfect month to get married.

we are going to CSS Jan 20 to 30th so won't see you. Have a great time! We got another foot last night! Only 37 days to go.

We just got another foot last night, luckily we missed what Sarnia got. They called out the military to rescue people off the 402. Only 37 days to go.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast