Default CN garden suite storage

We will be going to CN for New year's, this will be our first time at CN. For those of you who have stayed in a garden or beachfront suite at CN, how is the closet/drawer space and storage space in the bathroom?

There is a rail for hanging clothes and wicker baskets for putting folded clothes in. We have always found it adequate but we don't take much - just swimwear, shorts, tops and sandals for the day time and a dress or two for me and smarter shorts and shirts for my husband for the evenings.

It's more or less the same as in regular rooms (the stacked boxes/drawers) but you do have a good-sized closet where you can also hang clothes. The closet and drawers are in the bathroom. Also, there is more room in the room itself, if you want to leave clothes in your suitcase and leave it in the floor.

We just stayed at a CN suite and found barely enough roon for the two of us. I left some items in the suitcase. Big nice bathroon you would think therre would be s lsrger closet snd more baskets..
    Chippisuee
    Chippiesue
    Sans Souci 2009
    Couples Negril Nov 2010
    Swept Away November 2011

Couples tower island December 2012