Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Fun survey- What do you love best about CN?

Ok guys the winter blues have hit early here. And so many of us follow this MB. So I need your help on this one for entertainment. Question is ...excluding staff, what do you love most about CN? And why?
    Don't worry gang if this goes good we'll get to CSS and CSA and of course CTI next. Thanks!!

Wow! outside staff???? The smaller, more intimate size. I love coming "home" and everyone is happy to see us and remembers us. They are our "family" for sure!

The beach.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

My wife says floating on the smooth water.
    Mine is lying on the beach chair, with a drink in my hand watching her float on the smooth water!

Hanging out on the beach under our favorite seagrape tree chillin' w/red flag service AND the fine dining choices; especially Otaheite. Only 75 more days and we'll be "there"!

I love the days when the steele band is there. I will be sitting in my favorite place on the beach. I hear the faint steele drum music coming from the pool side. I go grab a beer and sit and listen.
    One Love,
    Mya

Hmmm... Couuples Blue, Miami Vices, Purple Rain.... hehehe - other than the drinks, then comes the food, and definately the beach buffet and steel drums (really - all the music!)

The beach, the warm soft water, the Cigarette Man ("cigarettes, cigaaaars, cigaaaars, it's gonna be hot, hot, ho-ot, ho-ot, ho-ot"), oh and did I mention the fabulous beach?!!

Default The beach early in the morning is amazing.

We are beach people.

Well...we love the size, and the beach, and floating AN in the ocean, and sitting on our balcony at night listening to the band, and the tree frogs (I know they are at all the resorts, but when I think of CN I think of the frogs), we love Lychee, we love pool volleyball, ice cream cones in the afternoons, the soft silky sand, the gentle lapping of the ocean on the beach, the beach vendors "Hot, Hot, Hot". We love CN and can't wait to get back to see her! Less than a year away. YEAH!
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

This is easy: EVERYTHING!!!
    Art xo Francine

All the above...
    Janice and Keith in FL

CTI 2009
    CN 2010 2011 2012 2013
    CSS 2014

My favorite thing is right after breakfast, we take a couple of slices of bread from the buffet and go feed the fish. It's become part of our morning ritual. It's silly but we just love that!

The beach puts it over the top

We were married there on the beach in '08, so it definitely holds a special place in our hearts. In addition to that, we loved everything . . . the beach, drinks, food, beautiful grounds and all the activities and entertainment. It was nothing short of perfect for us! Can't wait for our return.

I love the faint sound of the music coming from the Cassava Terrace and the tree frogs that filter through the bathroom windows as we are getting ready for dinner. That kind of serenity is was hooked us on CN....miss her dearly!
    Glenda & Mickey

okay i know its sappy but its the romance..., I love getting there forgetting about everything except my wife. We fall in love all over again and again..

I know you can get this feeling elsewhere but at CN we seem to bring the love home with us and any time we have any disagreement all we need to do is smile and say CN,,it seems we let go of what we were disagreeing about...

CN is the best investment in love that I can think of...

PV

The thing I love most about CN is the stress free feeling that you have while you are there. It truly is a magical place. You don't have to worry about spending too much money(It's already spent.)You don't have to worry about tipping. You don't have to worry about taking care of your kids or your job. Your only job is figuring out what next great drink to order.

what I love is that I get to return in 44 days!! Other than that...the fact that I know I'm going to meet amazing people, make new friends, and have a wonderful time.

Quote Originally Posted by PermanentVacashun View Post
    okay i know its sappy but its the romance..., I love getting there forgetting about everything except my wife. We fall in love all over again and again..

I know you can get this feeling elsewhere but at CN we seem to bring the love home with us and any time we have any disagreement all we need to do is smile and say CN,,it seems we let go of what we were disagreeing about...

CN is the best investment in love that I can think of...

PV
    Well said and ditto.

By the way, I have found this to hold true at all four of the Couples Resorts that we have visited; not just CN.
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

Spending a RELAXING great time at a fantastic resort with my wife!!!!!! Can't get any better.
    Last edited by columbo; December 16th, 2010 at 01:33 PM.

Can't give only one answer. Everything at CN is wonderful!
    Top picks: food, diving, size of resort, beach, etc.

I love hearing "ya mon, no problem" I can say it to someone here but it's not the same as when you hear the staff say it to you. Fortunately in my head, I remember exactly what it sounds like when they say it. Back less than a month and can't stand it. Can't wait to return.

I love what is NOT there. KIDS

Randijean! haha we think he is saying "snork, snork"

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast