Hi everyone just wanted to let you in on the reason we are hooked on Couples. For those who have been before you already know why. So this may be aimed at those going for the first time.
We were lucky enough to find Couples in 2009. We booked up for Our Silver Wedding and my wifes Birthday in the June. Since then we returned this April and have booked for Our 27th Anniversary next June.
First of all lets not think of Couples as just another holiday. From day one you will become part of a family. The staff become friends and the hotel becomes a home. Yeah, I can see you thinking. But its true, just ask anyone who has been there. Nothing is to much. Before our first visit I contacted CSA and got a responce from Shellyann who is now a great friend. Everything I had planned to surprize my wife for anniversary and birthday were taken care of before we even left for the airport. The place is amazing. The beach is the best we have ever seen and we have travelled to many beautiful places. The food is fantastic. As stated the staff are our friends and we keep in touch with many of them throughout the year. We just love everything about the place.
This is where the catch comes in and many of you can relate to this I bet. Its time to book your next holiday. You start to look for places to go. Then reality sets in. Everywhere you look at you compare to Couples. Will the beach be as nice, will the food be as nice, will they have top end drinks (important one that) will the staff be as friendly and the list goes on and on. In the end you know the only way to make sure you get all of the above and have a great time again is to go back. Then you start to think, will it be the same? In my opinion no. Why, because it gets better. You meet up with old friends. In our case next June we meet up with friends from Tennessee LP & Little Red from the message board that we met the first and second visits. You do things you missed out on during other visits. You do the things again you loved during past visits. Its just like going home to your little bit of paradise in the sun. And when you come from the UK you know thats important lol.
So, thats why we are hooked on CSA. When you find the good things in life it pays to hold onto them. Thats why the best thing that ever happend to me will be at my side when we celebrate 27 years together at CSA.
As many have stated on here. "When you go you will know". Hope to see you there one day. We will be there 4th - 18th June 2011 just ask for ETF at the beach bar.

See you at the bar,
ETF

See you at the bar,
ETF