Thread: Swanl

Default Swanl

Swept Away New Live: SWANL

Finslly got here, beautiful weather today, a little windy, but very nice. The lobster was great,and I sat in with Ultimate tonight. Looking forward to another great week @ CSA.
    Note to Tommywommy,

"Skippy has arrived"
    GREANJAC

Skippy, you sure you wouldn't rather be here? i mean it's15 now with a wind chill of 10 and headed lower. do say hi to Ulti for Sue and I and we hopr you two have a great stay.

hi Jacki

Randy

Skippy, forgot to ask in the earlier post if the ice water at Swept Away is as good as ever?

Randy

Randy,
    Ice water is fine.

Today,

Woke up,had room service coffe and fruit showered, went to breakfast, had mimosas, went to beach, wind was a "little stiff" but still nice, wind picked up in the PM, still windy tonight, going to repeaters dinner.
    GREANJAC

Wednesday

Weather beautiful, still a little windy, ocean a bit rough, water sports cancelled today. Nothing, compared to what folks are getting back in the states, but the staff thinks it is "cold." Weather supposed to be getting better from here on out. This place is awesome, having a great time.
    GREANJAC

freezing rain here tonight Skippy. i know you will miss that. do keep up the ice water sampling. nothing like a nice glass of ice water when relaxing at Swept away.

Randy

Skippy...Peggy and I hope you and Jacki have a great time.
    BUY a new cap..LOL

Hugs

Tommywommy,

they have new "PINK" hats. I will get a new one as my old one is just about worn out. Waiting on the "goodbye bus." Not fun. Thanks to all the wonderful staff here @ CSA for a wonderful week
    GREANJAC

safe travels home Greg. hope you and Jacki had a wonderful stay.

Randy