Default Toiletries at CTI and CN

Please can you let me know what toiletries are currently supplied at CTI and CN.
    We arrive CTI 21 December then travel to CN for the second half
    our hols.
    I am trying to keep my packing down so only want to bring stuff that isn't already supplied.
    Is there soap, shampoo, shower gel, bubble bath, body lotion and aloe vera?

Soap, Conditioning Shampoo (does neither cleanse nor condition well, IMHO), Aloe, Shower Gel are typically provided. There is no bubble bath, and I don't recall body lotion.

Have fun!
    Ragnar Relay 2014 - MIAMI to KEY WEST!
    Marine Corp Marathon: 10/12 4:09
    NYC Marathon 11/6/11 - 4:21
    Chicago Marathon 10/10/10 - 4:19
    Marine Corp Marathon '09 - 4:26 / '08 - 4:28[/FONT]

Shampoo is supplied, but it isn't very good. I suggest bringing your own. The ocean is rather harsh on hair and you need a good shampoo and conditioner.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

CTI:

Soap, shampoo, body lotion and aloe vera - Yes

Shower gel, Not in July
    Bubble bath, Not in non suite rooms because they are Shower only. Suite with tub, maybe???
    Irie Mon

I can only speak for CN having just visited. There is soap and both conditioning shampoo and body wash (shower gel). There is also body lotion in a dispenser in the bathroom.

I have to agree with Vee - the shampoo was completely useless so very glad that I had taken my own. I took a few travel size bottles so if I didn't finish them I didn't mind leaving them there. Have a great time!

Just returned from CN on Saturday
    New bath dispensers in the bathroom. Body Gel wash, with a shampoo/conditioner ( not the best) and hand soap, as well as a dispenser of lotion.
    The aleo has been removed found that disappointing.
    But, everything else is good.
    CTI has all of the above, with the aleo vera.
    Enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by jon1963 View Post
    CTI:

Soap, shampoo, body lotion and aloe vera - Yes

Shower gel, Not in July
    Bubble bath, Not in non suite rooms because they are Shower only. Suite with tub, maybe???
    There is bubble bath in the suites. We had that jacuzzi tub sudsy!

We were at CTI and had bath gel, conditioning shampoo (I didn't mind it) aloe and body lotion. You can also buy toiletries at the gift shop. I don't remember what brands they had, but they do have some available.
    Vicky

As others have said, aloe is supplied at CTI (or at least it was when we were there April 2010). It was not supplied at CN when we were there this past October. But there is some available for purchase.

tamajamma